Comparative Analysis of the Effectiveness of Public Spending in the Field of National Defense and Law Enforcement
[Сравнительный Анализ Эффективности Госрасходов В Сфере Национальной Обороны И Правоохранительной Деятельности]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Vitner & Azhar Iqbal, 2013. "Is Productivity Growth Too Strong For Our Own Good?," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 48(1), pages 29-41, February.
- Russell, Jesse & Macgill, Stephanie, 2015. "Demographics, policy, and foster care rates; A Predictive Analytics Approach," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 118-126.
- Xingdong Zhang & Marc P Armstrong, 2008. "Genetic Algorithms and the Corridor Location Problem: Multiple Objectives and Alternative Solutions," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 35(1), pages 148-168, February.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & J. Reidel, 1993.
"Export Growth and Terms of Trade: The Case of the Curious Elasticities,"
1993.22, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & J. Reidel, 1993. "Export Growth and Terms of Trade: The Case of the Curious Elasticities," Working Papers 1993.22, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Carillo, Maria Rosaria & Pugno, Maurizio, 2004. "The underground economy and underdevelopment," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 257-279, September.
- Khondoker, Abdul Mottaleb & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2010. "Human Capital and Industrial Development: Evidence from the Machinery Industry in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 44007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palivos, Theodore & Karagiannis, Giannis, 2010.
"The Elasticity Of Substitution As An Engine Of Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(05), pages 617-628, November.
- Theodore Palivos & Giannis Karagiannis, 2007. "The elasticity of substitution as an engine of growth," Discussion Paper Series 2007_03, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2007.
- repec:sdo:regaec:v:27:y:2018:i:1_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Saunoris, James W., 2014. "Military versus non-military government spending and the shadow economy," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 350-359.
- Haiying Kang & Jie Shen, 2014. "International human resource management policies and practices of South Korean MNEs: a review of the literature," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 42-58, January.
- Kimenyi, Mwangi S. & Mbaku, John Mukum, 1996. "Rents, military elites, and political democracy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 699-708, April.
- Mauch, Arthur, 0. "The Farmer'S Stake In Foreign Trade," Increasing Understanding of Public Problems and Policies, Farm Foundation.
- Cheah, Wai Yan & Ling, Tau Chuan & Show, Pau Loke & Juan, Joon Ching & Chang, Jo-Shu & Lee, Duu-Jong, 2016. "Cultivation in wastewaters for energy: A microalgae platform," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 609-625.
- Akomolafe Abayomi.A, 2016. "Consistency of a Mixture Model of Two Different Distributions Approach to the Analysis of Buying Behaviour Data," International Journal of Mathematics Research, Conscientia Beam, vol. 5(2), pages 179-187.
- Manning, Alan, 1998. " Comment on B. Holmlund, "Unemployment Insurance in Theory and Practice."," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(1), pages 143-145, March.
- Flam, Sjur Didrik, 1996. "Approaches to economic equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1505-1522.
- Sato, Hajime, 1999. "Policy and politics of smoking control in Japan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 581-600, September.
- Marjo Siltaoja, 2006. "Value Priorities as Combining Core Factors Between CSR and Reputation â€“ A Qualitative Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 91-111, September.
- D. Peter Stonehouse & Murray A. MacGregor, 1981. "Decision-making Criteria for Purchasing Milk Quota at the Individual Farm Level," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 29(2), pages 203-216, July.
- Daniela Arias Torres & Andrés Solari Vicente, 2008. "Microempresas Y Cadenas Transnacionales. El Caso De Walmart En Michoacán. Enfoque Desde El Desarrollo Local," Economia y Sociedad., Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolas de Hidalgo, Facultad de Economia, issue 21, pages 111-129, Enero-Jun.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30728045 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspublic spending; national defences; law enforcement; Russia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2015-07-25 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2015-07-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ppaper:mn47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.