The welfare consequences of directly-unproductive profit-seeking (DUP) lobbying activities : Price versus quantity distortions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jensen, Nathan M & Rahman, Aminur, 2011. "The silence of corruption : identifying underreporting of business corruption through randomized response techniques," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5696, The World Bank.
- Georgy Idrisov, 2016. "Towards modern industrial policy for Russia," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 169P, pages 157-157.
- Aradhna Aggarwal & Takahiro Sato, 2011. "Firm Dynamics and Productivity Growth in Indian Manufacturing: Evidence from Plant Level Panel Dataset," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-07, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Kamath Shyam J., 1994. "Privatization: A Market Prospect Perspective," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-52, March.
- Danquah, Michael & Ouattara, Bazoumana, 2015. "What drives national efficiency in sub-Saharan Africa," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 171-179.
- Jay S. Coggins, 1995. "Rent Dissipation And The Social Cost Of Price Policy," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 147-166, July.
- Purba Mukerji & Arvind Panagariya, 2011. "Cost of Protection: A Second Look at the Romer Variety Effect," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 463-477, July.
- Hamid Beladi & Avik Chakrabarti & Sugata Marjit, 2016.
"Competitive General Equilibrium with Finite Change and Theory of Policy Making,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Hamid Beladi & Avik Chakrabarti & Sugata Marjit, 2014. "Competitive General Equilibrium with Finite Change and Theory of Policy Making," Discussion Papers 2014-11, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mandal, Biswajit, 2012. "Bureaucratic reform, informal sector and welfare," MPRA Paper 36072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:13:y:1982:i:1-2:p:33-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.