The Demand for Military Spending in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mr. Daniel P. Hewitt, 1991. "Military Expenditure: Econometric Testing of Economic and Political Influences," IMF Working Papers 1991/053, International Monetary Fund.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pempetzoglou Maria, 2021. "A Literature Survey on Defense Expenditures – External Debt Nexus," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 27(1), pages 119-141, February.
- Hamid Ali, 2007. "Military Expenditures And Inequality: Empirical Evidence From Global Data," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 519-535.
- Jacques Fontanel, 1991. "The economic significance of military expenditure and the economic impact of disarmament," Working Papers hal-02960094, HAL.
- Julide Yildirim & Nadir Ocal, 2006. "Arms Race And Economic Growth: The Case Of India And Pakistan," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 37-45.
- Clements, Benedict J. & Gupta, Sanjeev & Khamidova, Saida, 2021. "Is military spending converging to a low level across countries?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 433-441.
- Christos Avramides, 1997. "Alternative models of Greek defence expenditures," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 145-187.
- J. Paul Dunne & Sam Perlo-Freeman, 2003. "The demand for military spending in developing countries: A dynamic panel analysis," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 461-474.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:17:y:2003:i:1:p:23-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.