Military Expenditure and Capitalism: A Reply
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ucal, Meltem & Karabulut, Gokhan & Bilgin, Mehmet Huseyin, 2009. "Military Expenditures and Inequality: Empirical Evidence from Israel," MPRA Paper 48643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blomberg, S Brock, 1996.
"Growth, Political Instability and the Defence Burden,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(252), pages 649-672, November.
- S. Brock Blomberg, 1992. "Growth, political instability, and the defense burden," International Finance Discussion Papers 436, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- S. Brock Blomberg, 1994. "Growth, political instability and the defense burden," Research Paper 9420, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- repec:eme:jespps:jes-01-2015-0021 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julide Yildirim & Selami Sezgin, 2003. "Military expenditure and employment in Turkey," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 129-139.
- Christos Kollias & Thanasis Maniatis, 2003. "Military expenditure and the profit rate in Greece," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 117-127.
- Nusrate Aziz & M. Niaz Asadullah, 2017.
"Military spending, armed conflict and economic growth in developing countries in the post-Cold War era,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 44(1), pages 47-68, January.
- M Nusrate Aziz & M Niaz Asadullah, 2016. "Military Spending, Armed Conflict and Economic Growth in Developing Countries in the Post-Cold War Era," Discussion Papers 2016-03, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Onur Ozsoy, 2002. "Budgetary Trade-Offs Between Defense, Education and Health Expenditures: The Case of Turkey," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 129-136.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:2:y:1978:i:3:p:299-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .