The Demand for Military Expenditure
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 90 (1980)
Issue (Month): 363 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/asp/journal.asp?ref=0013-0133|
- Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke, 2002. "Military expenditure - threats, aid, and arms races," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2927, The World Bank.
- Deepak Lal, 1995. "Arms and the Man: The Costs and Benefits of Defense Expenditure," UCLA Economics Working Papers 747, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Christos Kollias & Suzanna-Maria Paleologou, 2003. "Domestic political and external security determinants of the demand for greek military expenditure," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 437-445.
- Young-Wan Goo & Seung-Nyeon Kim, 2009. "A study on the military alliance of South Korea–United States with the existence of threat from North Korea: a public good demand approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 597-610, June.
- Blomberg, S Brock, 1996.
"Growth, Political Instability and the Defence Burden,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(252), pages 649-672, November.
- S. Brock Blomberg, 1992. "Growth, political instability, and the defense burden," International Finance Discussion Papers 436, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- S. Brock Blomberg, 1994. "Growth, political instability and the defense burden," Research Paper 9420, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- J. Paul Dunne & Sam Perlo-Freeman, 2003. "The demand for military spending in developing countries: A dynamic panel analysis," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 461-474.
- Yasmine M. Abdelfattah & Aamer S. Abu-Qarn & J. Paul Dunne & Shadwa Zaher, 2014. "The Demand for Military Spending in Egypt," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 231-245, June.
- Aamer S. Abu-Qarn & Yasmine M. Abdelfattah & J. Paul Dunne & Shadwa Zaher, 2012. "The Demand for Military Spending in Egypt," Working Papers 1210, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Aamer S. Abu-Qarn & J Paul Dunne & Yasmine M. Abdelfattah & Shadwa Zaher, 2010. "The Demand for Military Spending in Egypt," Working Papers 1001, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Bove Vincenzo & Gleditsch Kristian Skrede, 2011. "2010 Lewis Fry Richardson Lifetime Achievement Award: Ron P. Smith and the Economics of War and Peace," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-12, December.
- Raul Caruso & Marco Di Domizio, 2016. "Interdependence between US and European military spending: a panel cointegration analysis (1988-2013)," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 302-305, March.
- Caruso, Raul & Di Domizio, Marco, 2015. "Interdependence between US and European Military Spending: A Panel Cointegration Analysis (1988-2013)," MPRA Paper 64550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karl Skogstad, 2016. "Defence budgets in the post-Cold War era: a spatial econometrics approach," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 323-352, June.
- Skogstad, Karl, 2015. "Defence Budgets in the Post-Cold War Era: A Spatial Econometrics Approach," MPRA Paper 61465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Dolores Gadea & Eva Pardos & Claudia Perez-Fornies, 2004. "A Long-Run Analysis Of Defence Spending In The Nato Countries (1960-99)," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 231-249.
- J. Paul Dunne & Eftychia Nikolaidou & Nikolaos Mylonidis, 2003. "The demand for military spending in the peripheral economies of Europe," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 447-460.
- Reiss, Daniel G, 2008. "Gastos de Defesa no Brasil: análise qualitativa do orçamento nacional no período de 2001 a 2007
[Defense Expenditures in Brazil: a qualitative analysis of the federal budget for the period from 200," MPRA Paper 47373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benny Mantin & Asher Tishler, 2004. "The structure of the defense industry and the security needs of the country: a differentiated products model," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 397-419.
- Young‐Wan Goo & Seung‐Nyeon Kim, 2012. "Time-Varying Characteristics Of South Korea-United States And Japan-United States Military Alliances Under Chinese Threat: A Public Good Approach," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 95-106, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:90:y:1980:i:363:p:811-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed