Internal Labour Market Mobility in 2005-2011: The Case of Latvia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Zasova & Aleksejs Melihovs, 2005. "Assessment of Labour Market Elasticity in Latvia," Working Papers 2005/03, Latvijas Banka.
- Mihails Hazans, 2004. "Does Commuting Reduce Wage Disparities?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 360-390.
- Torben Kuhlenkasper & Max Friedrich Steinhardt, 2011.
"Unemployment Duration in Germany – A comprehensive study with dynamic hazard models and P-Splines,"
Norface Discussion Paper Series
2011018, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Kuhlenkasper, Torben & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2011. "Unemployment duration in Germany: A comprehensive study with dynamic hazard models and P-Splines," HWWI Research Papers 111, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Vladislav Flek & Martina Mysíková, 2015.
"Uneployment Dynamics in Central Europe: A Labour Flow Approach,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(1), pages 73-87.
- Vladislav Flek & Martina Mysíková, 2012. "Unemployment Dynamics in Central Europe: A Labor Flow Approach," Working Papers IES 2012/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2012.
- Konstantīns Beņkovskis, 2012. "Competitiveness of Latvia's exporters," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 12(2), pages 17-45, December.
- Dr Tatiana Fic & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Lucy Stokes & Dawn Holland, 2011. "Labour mobility within the EU," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 379, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Michael W. L. Elsby & Jennifer C. Smith & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2011.
"The role of worker flows in the dynamics and distribution of UK unemployment,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 338-363.
- Michael W. L. Elsby & Jennifer C. Smith & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2011. "The Role of Worker Flows in the Dynamics and Distribution of UK Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp1058, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Elsby, Michael & Smith, Jennifer C. & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2011. "The Role of Worker Flows in the Dynamics and Distribution of UK Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 5784, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elsby, Michael W.L. & Smith, Jennifer C. & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2011. "The role of worker flows in the dynamics and distribution of UK unemployment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 962, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jamie Jenkins & Mark Chandler, 2010. "Labour market gross flows data from the Labour Force Survey," Economic & Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan;Office for National Statistics, vol. 4(2), pages 25-30, February.
- Mihails Hazans, 2003.
"Determinants of Inter-Regional Migration in the Baltic Countries,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa03p354, European Regional Science Association.
- Hazans, Mihails, 2003. "Determinants of inter-regional migration in the Baltic countries," ZEI Working Papers B 17-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Haltiwanger, John C. & Vodopivec, Milan, 2002.
"Gross worker and job flows in a transition economy: an analysis of Estonia,"
Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 601-630, November.
- Haltiwanger, John C. & Vodopivec, Milan, 1999. "Gross worker and job flows in a transition economy : an analysis of Estonia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2082, The World Bank.
- repec:nsr:niesrd:379 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Diamond, Peter, 1992. "The Flow Approach to Labor Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 354-359, May.
- Hazans, Mihails, 2005. "Unemployment and the earnings structure in Latvia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3504, The World Bank.
- Jaanika Meriküll, 2011. "Labour market mobility during a recession : the case of Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2011-01, Bank of Estonia, revised 22 Feb 2011.
- Concha Artola & Una-Louise Bell, 1999. "Identifying Labour Market Dynamics using Labour Force Survey Data," Working Papers 9922, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Alexandre Janiak, 2008. "Mobility in Europe - Why it is low, the bottlenecks, and the policy solutions," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 340, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Hazans, Mihails & Philips, Kaia, 2011. "The Post-Enlargement Migration Experience in the Baltic Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 5878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- José María Casado & Cristina Fernández-Vidaurreta & Juan F. Jimeno, 2012. "Labour flows in the EU at the beginning of the crisis," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue JAN, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantins Benkovskis, 2015. "Misallocation of Resources in Latvia: Did Anything Change During the Crisis?," Working Papers 2015/05, Latvijas Banka.
- Olegs Krasnopjorovs, 2015. "Natural and Cyclical Unemployment in Latvia: New Insights from the Beveridge Curve Model," Discussion Papers 2015/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Ludmila Fadejeva & Olegs Krasnopjorovs, 2015. "Labour market adjustment during 2008-2013 in Latvia: firm level evidence," Working Papers 2015/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Ludmila Fadejeva & Ieva Opmane, 2016. "Internal labour market mobility in 2005â€“2014 in Latvia: the micro data approach," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 16(2), pages 152-174.
More about this item
Keywordslabour flows; labour force survey; labour mobility; occupational mobility; unemployment;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-08-10 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-LAB-2013-08-10 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2013-08-10 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2013-08-10 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-08-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ltv:wpaper:201302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Konstantins Benkovskis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bolgvlv.html .