Report NEP-MIG-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Morescalchi & Fabio Pammolli & Orion Penner & Petersen Alexander M., 2013. "Networks of innovators within and across borders. Evidence from patent data," Working Papers 4/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Aug 2013.
- Laudeline Auriol & Max Misu & Rebecca Ann Freeman, 2013. "Careers of Doctorate Holders: Analysis of Labour Market and Mobility Indicators," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2013/4, OECD Publishing.
- Nieuwenhuis, Jaap & Hooimeijer, Pieter & van Ham, Maarten & Meeus, Wim, 2013. "Neighbourhood Effects on Migrant Youth's Educational Commitments: An Enquiry into Personality Differences," IZA Discussion Papers 7510, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurent Gobillon & Peter Rupert & Etienne Wasmer, 2013. "Ethnic Unemployment Rates and Frictional Markets," PSE Working Papers halshs-00849074, HAL.
- Selcuk Eren, 2013. "The Impact of a Path to Citizenship on the US Economy and Social Insurance System," Economics One-Pager Archive op_39, Levy Economics Institute.
- Arcand, Jean-Louis & Mbaye, Linguère Mously, 2013. "Braving the Waves: The Role of Time and Risk Preferences in Illegal Migration from Senegal," IZA Discussion Papers 7517, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Regina Flake, 2013. "Young FSU Migrants in Germany: Educational Attainment and Early Labor Market Outcomes," Ruhr Economic Papers 0425, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Cris Beauchemin & Catherine Borrel & Corinne Régnard, 2013. "Immigrants in France: a female majority," Population and Societies 502, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Vikram Rai, 2013. "Labour Market Information for Employers and Economic Immigrants in Canada: A Country Study," CSLS Research Reports 2013-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Barrett, Alan & Mosca, Irene, 2013. "Learning More About the Causes and Consequences of Migration through the Experiences of Ireland's Older People," Papers RB2013/2/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michael Ben-Gad, 2013. "Public Deficit Bias and Immigration," 2013 Meeting Papers 21, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ieva Brauksa & Ludmila Fadejeva, 2013. "Internal Labour Market Mobility in 2005-2011: The Case of Latvia," Working Papers 2013/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Assaf Razin, 2013. "Migration And The Welfare State: Political-Economy Perspective On Tax Competition," 2013 Meeting Papers 48, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Voineagu, Vergil & Caragea, Nicoleta & Pisica, Silvia, 2013. "Estimating International Migration on the Base of Small Area Techniques," MPRA Paper 48775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobre, Ana Maria, 2013. "Statistical Analysis of International Migration Using R Software," MPRA Paper 48804, University Library of Munich, Germany.