Labour Market Information for Employers and Economic Immigrants in Canada: A Country Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Sharpe & Ian Currie, 2008. "Competitive Intensity as Driver of Innovation and Productivity Growth: A Synthesis of the Literature," CSLS Research Reports 2008-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Statistics Canada, 2006. "Producing Hours Worked for the SNA in Order to Measure Productivity: The Canadian Experience," The Canadian Productivity Review 2006004e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2008. "The Measurement of Nonmarket Sector Outputs and Inputs Using Cost Weights," Economics working papers diewert-08-01-18-09-21-07, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Nov 2008.
- Andrew Sharpe & Peter Harrison, 2009. "A Detailed Analysis of the Productivity Performance of the Canadian Forest Products Sector Since 2000," CSLS Research Reports 2009-09, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Trueblood, Michael A. & Ruttan, Vernon W., 1992. "A Comparison Of Multifactor Productivity Calculations Of The U.S. Agricultural Sector," Staff Papers 14165, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jean-Francois Arsenault & Andrew Sharpe, 2008. "An Analysis of the Causes of Weak Labour Productivity Growth in Canada since 2000," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 16, pages 14-39, Spring.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2013-08-10 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-08-10 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-MIG-2013-08-10 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:resrep:1305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .