Report NEP-LMA-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Pollmann & Thomas Dohmen & Franz Palm, 2013. "Robust Estimation of Wage Dispersion with Censored Data: An Application to Occupational Earnings Risk and Risk Attitudes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 572, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:48888 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manuel Flores & Adriaan Kalwij, 2013. "What do wages add to the health-employment nexus? Evidence from older European workers," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0054, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Jan Kleibrink, 2013. "Causal Effects of Educational Mismatch in the Labor Market," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 571, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Laurent Gobillon & Dominique Meurs & Sébastien Roux, 2013. "Estimating Gender Differences in Access to Jobs," PSE Working Papers halshs-00849072, HAL.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Jaklič, Ksenja, 2013. "Job Satisfaction of Older Workers as a Factor of Promoting Labour Market Participation in the EU: The Case of Slovenia," MPRA Paper 48809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laudeline Auriol & Max Misu & Rebecca Ann Freeman, 2013. "Careers of Doctorate Holders: Analysis of Labour Market and Mobility Indicators," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2013/4, OECD Publishing.
- Aedo, Cristian & Hentschel, Jesko & Luque, Javier & Moreno, Martin, 2013. "From occupations to embedded skills : a cross-country comparison," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6560, The World Bank.
- Camacho, Adriana & Conover, Emily & Hoyos, Alejandro, 2013. "Effects of Colombia's social protection system on workers'choice between formal and informal employment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6564, The World Bank.
- Andreas Kotsadam & Anja Tolonen, 2013. "Mineral Mining and Female Employment," OxCarre Working Papers 114, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Regina Flake, 2013. "Young FSU Migrants in Germany: Educational Attainment and Early Labor Market Outcomes," Ruhr Economic Papers 0425, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Vikram Rai, 2013. "Labour Market Information for Employers and Economic Immigrants in Canada: A Country Study," CSLS Research Reports 2013-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.