Job Satisfaction of Older Workers as a Factor of Promoting Labour Market Participation in the EU: The Case of Slovenia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kène Henkens & Joop Schippers, 2012. "Active ageing in Europe: the role of organisations," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(6), pages 604-611, September.
- Sašo Polanec & Aleš Ahčan & Miroslav Verbič, 2013.
"Retirement decisions in transition: microeconometric evidence from Slovenia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 99-118, March.
- Polanec, Sašo & Ahčan, Aleš & Verbič, Miroslav, 2010. "Retirement Decisions in Transition: Microeconometric Evidence from Slovenia," MPRA Paper 28460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raab, Roman, 2016. "Workplace perception and job-satisfaction of older workers," MPRA Paper 70917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miroslav Verbič & Rok Spruk, 2014. "Aging Population and Public Pensions: Theory and Macroeconometric Evidence," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(3), pages 289-316, June.
More about this item
Keywordsolder workers; job satisfaction; employment; labour market participation; EU; Slovenia;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-08-10 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-08-10 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HAP-2013-08-10 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HRM-2013-08-10 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2013-08-10 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-08-10 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-TRA-2013-08-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .