Report NEP-HRM-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2013. "Work Norms, Social Insurance and the Allocation of Talent," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 405, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2013. "Fatigue and Team Performance in Soccer: Evidence from the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA European Championship," IZA Discussion Papers 7519, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Jaklič, Ksenja, 2013. "Job Satisfaction of Older Workers as a Factor of Promoting Labour Market Participation in the EU: The Case of Slovenia," MPRA Paper 48809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "The Effect of Firms' Partial Retirement Policies on the Labour Market Outcomes of Their Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 7513, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7861 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Weinreich, Daniel, 2013. "Does a work effort norm lead to more efficient taxation in majority voting?," MPRA Paper 48913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- El Fasiki, Hamza, 2013. "Disorganizing Organizational Culture: Comment on the Individual and Family Factors," MPRA Paper 48815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vicente Calabuig & Enrique Fatas & Gonzalo Olcina & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara, 2013. "Carry a big stick, or no stick at all An experimental analysis of trust and capacity of punishment," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0413, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Orla Doyle & Colm Harmon & James J. Heckman & Caitríona Logue & Seong Hyeok Moon, 2013. "Measuring Investment in Human Capital Formation: An Experimental Analysis of Early Life Outcomes," Working Papers 201313, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.