Disorganizing Organizational Culture: Comment on the Individual and Family Factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Etzioni, Amitai, 1987. "Entrepreneurship, adaptation and legitimation : A macro-behavioral perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 175-189, June.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational Culture; Collectivism; Disorganizing; Culture; Family Culture; Family Business; Inidividual Culture;
- A3 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2013-08-10 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CUL-2013-08-10 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2013-08-10 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .