Estimating International Migration on the Base of Small Area Techniques
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caragea, Nicoleta & Alexandru, Ciprian Antoniade & Dobre, Ana Maria, 2012. "Bringing New Opportunities to Develop Statistical Software and Data Analysis Tools in Romania," MPRA Paper 48772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Maria DOBRE & Nicoleta CARAGEA, 2015. "Producing small area estimation using R in the Romanian official statistics," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 40(1(49)), pages 115-125, june.
- Ana Maria Dobre & Cecilia Roxana Adam, 2014. "The Progress of R in Romanian Official Statistics," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(2), pages 45-54, June.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational migration; population; demography; statistics; small area estimation;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIG-2013-08-10 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48775. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.