Does the gross fixed capital formation represent a factor for supporting the economic growth?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jula, Dorin & Jula, Nicoleta, 2000. "The Romanian Regions Competitiveness," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 90-99, December.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:27:alexandruc,caragean,dobream is not listed on IDEAS
- Ciprian ALEXANDRU & Nicoleta CARAGEA & Ana Maria DOBRE, 2013. "Vector Autoregressive Models Using “R”," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 59-67, June.
- Caragea, Nicoleta & Alexandru, Ciprian Antoniade & Dobre, Ana Maria, 2012. "Bringing New Opportunities to Develop Statistical Software and Data Analysis Tools in Romania," MPRA Paper 48772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoniade-Ciprian ALEXANDRU & Nicoleta CARAGEA, 2011. "Financial Crisis from the Trust and Loss Aversion Perspective in Emerging Romanian Capital Market," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(7(560)), pages 101-110, July.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; growth; gross fixed capital formation; gross domestic product; the correlation;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .