|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Management Financiar Bucureşti, Romania
RePEc:edi:fmufbro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gibescu, Octavia, 2010. "Does the gross fixed capital formation represent a factor for supporting the economic growth?," MPRA Paper 50135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GIBESCU Octavia Maria, 2012. "Analysis Of Loans To Households For House Purchase In Romania," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(4), pages 297-303.
- Octavia Maria GIBESCU, 2010. "Households lending crisis for the most important countries of Central and Eastern Europe," Finante - provocarile viitorului (Finance - Challenges of the Future), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(11), pages 229-235, May.
- Daniela Florescu & Octavia Maria Gibescu, 2009. "Problems Encountered In The Process During Acceses European Funds," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 12(12(541)(s), pages 97-102, December.
- Octavia GIVESCU, 2007. "The Oreste’s Method in the Multicriteria’s Decision Process for the Management of Tourism Field," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 37-51, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gibescu, Octavia, 2010.
"Does the gross fixed capital formation represent a factor for supporting the economic growth?,"
50135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Afolabi Tunde Ahmed & Imran Ur Rahman, 2020. "The Impact of FDI and Foreign Aid on the Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Sub-Saharan African Countries," International Journal of Science and Business, IJSAB International, vol. 4(6), pages 53-70.
- Sumbal Shahid & Rana Ejaz Ali Khan, 2020. "Informal Sector Economy, Child Labor and Economic Growth in Developing Economies: Exploring the Interlinkages," Asian Development Policy Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 8(4), pages 277-287, December.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Abstract Views in RePEc Services over the past 12 months, Weighted by Number of Authors
- Number of Downloads through RePEc Services over the past 12 months, Weighted by Number of Authors
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Octavia-Maria Gibescu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.