The Romanian Regions Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gibescu, Octavia, 2010. "Does the gross fixed capital formation represent a factor for supporting the economic growth?," MPRA Paper 50135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Constantinescu, 2011. "Regional Dynamics Of Private Pension Funds In Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa11p783, European Regional Science Association.
- Dan CONSTANTINESCU & Constantin ROTARU & Marius-Nicolae JULA, 2011. "Regional Dynamics Of Insurances In Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1662, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa00p266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .