The Romanian Regions Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Richardson, J David, 1971. "Some Sensitivity Tests for a 'Constant-Market-Shares' Analysis of Export Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(3), pages 300-304, August.
- Richardson, J. David, 1971. "Constant-market-shares analysis of export growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 227-239.
- Milana, Carlo, 1988. "Constant-market-shares analysis and index number theory," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 453-478.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi & Hoshi, Takeo & Ito, Takatoshi & Rose, Andrew, 2006. "International Finance," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 455-458, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gibescu, Octavia, 2010. "Does the gross fixed capital formation represent a factor for supporting the economic growth?," MPRA Paper 50135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Constantinescu, 2011. "Regional Dynamics Of Private Pension Funds In Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa11p783, European Regional Science Association.
- Dan Constantinescu & Constantin Rotaru & Nicolae-Marius Jula, 2011. "Regional Dynamics of Insurances in Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1296, European Regional Science Association.
- Dan CONSTANTINESCU & Constantin ROTARU & Marius-Nicolae JULA, 2011. "Regional Dynamics Of Insurances In Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1662, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa00p266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .