Pattern Of Financial Savings In A Romanian Bank – A Statistical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dorin Jula & Nicolae-Marius Jula, 2011. "Analysis of Municipal Election Outcomes in Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1256, European Regional Science Association.
- Caragea, Nicoleta & Alexandru, Ciprian Antoniade & Dobre, Ana Maria, 2012. "Bringing New Opportunities to Develop Statistical Software and Data Analysis Tools in Romania," MPRA Paper 48772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicoleta Caragea-Hrehorciuc, 2008. "The work in Romania : an analysis of the macroeconomic perspective," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 42(5-6), pages 117-126.
More about this item
KeywordsR statistical software; pattern of saving; bank; logistic regression; statistical analysis;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eub:wp2014:2014-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciprian Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://www.ueb.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.