Monetary Policy According to HANK
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Greg Kaplan & Giovanni L. Violante, 2014. "A Model of the Consumption Response to Fiscal Stimulus Payments," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 82(4), pages 1199-1239, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaplan, Greg & Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam, 2017.
"Inflation at the household level,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 19-38.
- Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam & Kaplan, Greg, 2016. "Inflation at the Household Level," Working Papers 731, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sam Schulhofer-Wohl & Greg Kaplan, 2016. "Inflation at the Household Level," 2016 Meeting Papers 529, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Greg Kaplan & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2016. "Inflation at the Household Level," NBER Working Papers 22331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaplan, Greg & Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam, 2017. "Inflation at the Household Level," Working Paper Series WP-2017-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Paccagnini, Alessia, 2017. "Dealing with Misspecification in DSGE Models: A Survey," MPRA Paper 82914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abel, Joshua & Fuster, Andreas, 2018. "How do mortgage refinances affect debt, default, and spending? Evidence from HARP," Staff Reports 841, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Heterogeneous Agents; New Keynesian; Consumption; Liquidity; Inequality;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2017-07-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2017-07-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-07-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imedps:17-e-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.