Report NEP-DGE-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Greg Kaplan & Benjamin Moll & Giovanni L. Violante, 2017. "Monetary Policy According to HANK," IMES Discussion Paper Series 17-E-04, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Hilary Patroba, 2017. "The welfare cost of macro-prudential policy in a two-country DSGE model," Working Papers 682, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Martino, Ricci & Patrizio, Tirelli, 2017. "Subprime Mortgages and Banking in a DSGE Model," Working Papers 366, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 22 Jun 2017.
- Luisa Lambertini & Victoria Nuguer & Pinar Uysal, 2017. "Mortgage Default in an Estimated Model of the U.S. Housing Market," Working Papers 2017-06, Banco de México.
- Nathan S. Balke & Enrique Martinez-Garcia & Zheng Zeng, 2017. "Understanding the Aggregate Effects of Credit Frictions and Uncertainty," Globalization Institute Working Papers 317, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Julio A. Carrillo & Enrique G. Mendoza & Victoria Nuguer & Jessica Roldán-Peña, 2017. "Tight Money-Tight Credit: Coordination Failure in the Conduct of Monetary and Financial Policies," Working Papers 2017-10, Banco de México.
- Georgiadis, Georgios & Jančoková, Martina, 2017. "Financial globalisation, monetary policy spillovers and macro-modelling: tales from 1001 shocks," Working Paper Series 2082, European Central Bank.
- Kirill Borissov & Stefano Bosi & Thai Ha-Huy & Leonor Modesto, 2017. "Heterogeneous Human Capital, Inequality and Growth: The Role of Patience and Skills," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-03/17, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Zubarev, Andrey (Зубарев, Андрей) & Polbin, Andrey (Полбин, Андрей), 2017. "Scenario Analysis of the Impact of Reducing the Export Duty on Oil on the Russian Economy within the Framework of the General Equilibrium Model [Сценарный Анализ Влияния На Российскую Экономику Сни," Working Papers 051734, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Fernando Garcia-Barragan & Guangling Liu, 2017. "Welfare analysis of bank capital requirements with endogenous default," Working Papers 688, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Wataru Miyamoto & Thuy Lan Nguyen, 2017. "Understanding the Cross-Country Effects of US Technology Shocks," Staff Working Papers 17-23, Bank of Canada.
- Jaccard, Ivan & Smets, Frank, 2017. "Structural asymmetries and financial imbalances in the eurozone," Working Paper Series 2076, European Central Bank.
- Laun, Tobias & Wallenius, Johanna, 2017. "Having It All? Employment, Earnings and Children," Working Paper Series 2017:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Coles, M & Francesconi, M, 2017. "Equilibrium Search and the Impact of Equal Opportunities for Women," Economics Discussion Papers 19960, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Jonas E. Arias & Guido Ascari & Nicola Branzoli & Efrem Castelnuovo, 2017. "Positive Trend Inflation And Determinacy In A Medium-Sized New Keynesian Model," Working Papers 17-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.