Scenario Analysis of the Impact of Reducing the Export Duty on Oil on the Russian Economy within the Framework of the General Equilibrium Model
[Сценарный Анализ Влияния На Российскую Экономику Снижения Экспортной Пошлины На Нефть В Рамках Модели Общего Равновесия]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romero, Carlos & Ferro, Gustavo, 2007. "Estimaciones de frontera para el sector de agua y saneamiento en América Latina," UADE Textos de Discusión 61_2007, Instituto de Economía, Universidad Argentina de la Empresa.
- Polbin, Andrey, 2014. "Econometric estimation of a structural macroeconomic model for the Russian economy," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 3-29.
- Oxana Malakhovskaya & Alexey Minabutdinov, 2014.
"Are commodity price shocks important? A Bayesian estimation of a DSGE model for Russia,"
International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 148-180.
- Oxana A. Malakhovskaya & Alexey R. Minabutdinov, 2013. "Are commodity price shocks important? A Bayesian estimation of a DSGE model for Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 48/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:ecr:col119:28161 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Miguel Martinez Carrión, 2012. "In Memoriam: María Teresa Pérez Picazo (1935-2011)," Investigaciones de Historia Económica (IHE) Journal of the Spanish Economic History Association, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica, vol. 8(02), pages 67-68.
- Martin Bodenstein & Luca Guerrieri, 2011.
"Oil efficiency, demand, and prices: a tale of ups and downs,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
1031, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Luca Guerrieri & Martin Bodenstein, 2012. "Oil Efficiency, Demand, and Prices: a Tale of Ups and Downs," 2012 Meeting Papers 25, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ahmad M. Mahasneh & Zohair H. Al-Zoubi & Omar T. Batayenh & Mohammad S. Jawarneh, 2013. "The Relationship between Parenting Styles and Adult Attachment Styles from Jordan University Students," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(6), pages 1431-1441, June.
- Luis Carvalho & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011. "Where are the poor in International Economics?," FEP Working Papers 425, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Fábio Augusto Giannini & Profa. Dra. Maria Helena AmbrosioDias & Prof. Dr. Joilson Dias, 2011. "Ciclos dosNegócios: Um Estudo Empírico para asFlutuações da Economia Brasileira entre 1992 e2007," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 31, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rodolfo Manuelli, 2011.
"Disease and Development: The Role of Human Capital,"
2011-008, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 2011. "Disease and Development: The Role of Human Capital," 2011 Meeting Papers 605, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- William L. Ferguson & Joseph E. Johnson, 1998. "Issues In Multi-State Producer Regulation," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 2(1), pages 50-63, July.
- Yaïci, Wahiba & Entchev, Evgueniy, 2016. "Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System modelling for performance prediction of solar thermal energy system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 302-315.
- Environment and Development Division, 2010. "Eco-efficiency Indicators: Measuring Resource-use Efficiency and the Impact of Economic Activities on the Environment," Working Papers id:2684, eSocialSciences.
- Abel P. Jeuland, 1979. "Brand Choice Inertia as One Aspect of the Notion of Brand Loyalty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(7), pages 671-682, July.
- Koss, P. A. & Eaton, B. Curtis, 1997. "Co-specific investments, hold-up and self-enforcing contracts," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 457-470, March.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2006. "Social Security and Retirement Dynamics," Working Papers wp121, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
More about this item
Keywordsэкспортная пошлина на нефть; налоговый маневр; динамические модели общего равновесия; российская экономика; oil export duty; tax reform; DSGE model for the Russian economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2017-07-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-DGE-2017-07-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENE-2017-07-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-INT-2017-07-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-MAC-2017-07-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2017-07-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:051734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.