Report NEP-INT-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Volker Ziemann & Béatrice Guérard, 2017. "Reaping the benefits of global value chains in Turkey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1366, OECD Publishing.
- Knobel, Alexander (Кнобель, Александр) & Baeva, Marina (Баева, Марина), 2017.
"Protective Measures in Integration Agreements and Their Impact on Mutual Trade and Trade with Third Countries: Features of Russia and the Countries of the Eurasian Economic Union
[Защитные Меры В И," Working Papers 051735, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Cruz, Marcio & Milet, Emmanuel & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2017. "Online Exports and the Wage Gap," CEPR Discussion Papers 12092, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grechyna, Daryna, 2017. "Trade Openness and Political Distortions," MPRA Paper 79951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2017. "The economic impact of Brexit: Evidence from modelling free trade agreements," Ruhr Economic Papers 700, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ferguson, Shon & Forslid, Rikard, 2017. "Sizing Up the Impact of Embassies on Exports," Research Papers in Economics 2017:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2017. "The Long Run and Short Run Impacts of Exports on Economic Growth: Evidence from Gabon," MPRA Paper 79871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Kym & Wittwer, Glyn, 2017. "UK and global wine markets by 2025, and implications of Brexit," CEPR Discussion Papers 12109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James E. Anderson, 2017. "N-S Trade with Weak Institutions," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 930, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Swati Dhingra & Gianmarco Ottaviano & Veronica Rappoport & Thomas Sampson & Catherine Thomas, 2017. "UK Trade and FDI: A Post-Brexit Perspective," CEP Discussion Papers dp1487, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Joachim Wagner, 2017. "It pays to be active on many foreign markets Profitability in German multi-market exporters and importers from manufacturing industries," Working Paper Series in Economics 373, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ďurčová, Júlia & Mirdala, Rajmund, 2016. "Offshoring Intensities and Skill Upgrading of Employment in the Slovak Republic," MPRA Paper 79921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grechyna, Daryna, 2017. "Political Instability: The Neighbor vs. the Partner Effect," MPRA Paper 79952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KUNO Arata & URATA Shujiro & YOKOTA Kazuhiko, 2017. "FTAs and the Pattern of Trade: The case of the Japan-Chile FTA," Discussion papers 17091, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Carmine Ornaghi & Ilke Van Beveren & Stijn vanormelingen,, 2017. "The impact of service and goods offshoring on employment : Firm-level evidence," Working Paper Research 319, National Bank of Belgium.
- Matthew T. Cole & James Lake & Ben Zissimos, 2017. "Contesting an International Trade Agreement," Working Papers 1703, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Vincent Chatellier, 2017. "International, European and French trade in dairy products: trends and competitive dynamics," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-05, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Belke, Ansgar & Kronen, Dominik, 2017. "Exchange rate bands of inaction and hysteresis in EU exports to the global economy: The role of uncertainty," Ruhr Economic Papers 695, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Oliver Picek & Enno Schröder, 2017. "Spillover effects of Germany`s final demand on Southern Europe," IMK Working Paper 181-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2017. "Global Productions Sharing and Local Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries: Evidence from Penang Export Hub, Malaysia," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201713, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jiyoung Kim & Satoshi Nakano & Kazuhiko Nishimura, 2017. "Bilateral multifactor CES general equilibrium with state-replicating Armington elasticities," Papers 1706.09365, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Zubarev, Andrey (Зубарев, Андрей) & Polbin, Andrey (Полбин, Андрей), 2017.
"Scenario Analysis of the Impact of Reducing the Export Duty on Oil on the Russian Economy within the Framework of the General Equilibrium Model
[Сценарный Анализ Влияния На Российскую Экономику Сни," Working Papers 051734, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Alan Matthews, 2017. "The development-related impacts of EU agricultural policy," Trinity Economics Papers tep1617, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- ZHANG Hongyong, 2017. "Political Connections and Antidumping Investigations: Evidence from China," Discussion papers 17092, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Stark, Oded, 2017. "Migration when social preferences are ordinal: Steady-state population distribution, and social welfare," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 98, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Harker, Patrick T., 2017. "Trade and Training," Speech 139, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Alicia García-Herrero & Jianwei Xu, 2017. "How to handle state-owned enterprises in EU-China investment talks," Policy Contributions 20992, Bruegel.
- Joachim Wagner, 2017. "Productivity premia for many modes of internationalization - A replication study of Békes / Muraközy, Economics Letters (2016)," Working Paper Series in Economics 372, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Forslid, Rikard & Okubo, Toshihiro & Sanctuary, Mark, 2017. "Trade Liberalization, Transboundary Pollution and Market Size," Research Papers in Economics 2017:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Anna Wong, 2017. "China’s Current Account : External Rebalancing or Capital Flight?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1208, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Vu, Binh, 2017. "Are population and international trade the main factors for environmental damage in China?," MPRA Paper 79773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Idrisov, Georgy (Идрисов, Георгий) & Kaukin, Andrey (Каукин, Андрей) & Pavlov, Pavel (Павлов, Павел), 2017.
"Import Substitution of Investment Goods in Russia
[Импортозамещение Товаров Инвестиционного Назначения В России]," Working Papers 061709, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Krasnova, Gulnara (Краснова, Гульнара), 2017.
"Assessment of the Export Potential of the Russian Higher Education System in the Long Term
[Оценка Экспортного Потенциала Российской Системы Высшего Образования В Долгосрочной Перспективе]," Working Papers 061701, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Chiquiar Daniel & Alvarado Jorge & Quiroga Miroslava & Torre Cepeda Leonardo E., 2017. "Regional Input-Output Matrices, an Application to Manufacturing Exports in Mexico," Working Papers 2017-09, Banco de México.
- Marfouk, Abdeslam, 2016. "I’m Neither Racist nor Xenophobic, but: Dissecting European Attitudes towards a Ban on Muslims’ Immigration," MPRA Paper 79747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pakhomov, Alexander (Пахомов, Александр) & Makarov, Andrei (Макаров, Андрей) & Bagdasarian, Kniaz (Багдасарян, Княз), 2017.
"Agenda for Russia in WTO: Theoretical Approaches and Directions for Implementation
[Повестка Действий России В Вто: Теоретические Подходы И Направления Реализации]," Working Papers 051724, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.