Identifying The Role Of Risk Shocks In The Business Cycle Using Stock Price Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sami Alpanda & Gino Cateau & Cesaire Meh, 2014.
"A policy model to analyze macroprudential regulations and monetary policy,"
BIS Working Papers
461, Bank for International Settlements.
- Sami Alpanda & Gino Cateau & Césaire Meh, 2014. "A Policy Model to Analyze Macroprudential Regulations and Monetary Policy," Staff Working Papers 14-6, Bank of Canada.
- Alpanda, Sami & Aysun, Uluc, 2014.
"International transmission of financial shocks in an estimated DSGE model,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 21-55.
- Uluc Aysun & Sami Alpanda, 2012. "International Transmission of Financial Shocks in an Estimated DSGE model," Working Papers 2012-06, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Sami Alpanda & Uluc Aysun, 2012.
"Global Banking and the Balance Sheet Channel of Monetary Transmission,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 8(3), pages 141-175, September.
- Uluc Aysun & Sami Alpanda, 2011. "Global banking and the balance sheet channel of monetary transmission," Working Papers 2011-04, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Aysun, Uluc, 2016. "Bank size and macroeconomic shock transmission: Does the credit channel operate through large or small banks?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 117-139.
- Benchimol, Jonathan, 2014.
"Risk aversion in the Eurozone,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 39-56.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2012. "Risk Aversion in the Euro area," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00713669, HAL.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2014. "Risk aversion in the Eurozone," Post-Print hal-01165965, HAL.
- Sami Alpanda & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2016. "Should Monetary Policy Lean Against Housing Market Booms?," Staff Working Papers 16-19, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecinqu:v:51:y:2013:i:1:p:304-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.