The Consumption Response to Income Changes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2010. "The Consumption Response to Income Changes," CEPR Discussion Papers 7680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tullio Jappeli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2009. "The Consumption Response to Income Changes," Discussion Papers 08-052, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2009. "The Consumption Response to Income Changes," CSEF Working Papers 237, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
More about this item
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.