Bank Liquidity and Capital Regulation in General Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Concetta Chiuri, Maria & Ferri, Giovanni & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2002.
"The macroeconomic impact of bank capital requirements in emerging economies: Past evidence to assess the future,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 881-904, May.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri & Giovanni Ferri & Giovanni Majnoni, 2000. "The Macroeconomic Impact Of Bank Capital Requirements In Emerging Economies: Past Evidence To Assess The Future," SERIES 0002, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Sep 2000.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta & Ferri, Giovanni & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2001. "The macroeconomic impact of bank capital requirements in emerging economies - past evidence to assess the future," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2605, The World Bank.
- Driscoll, John C., 2004.
"Does bank lending affect output? Evidence from the U.S. states,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 451-471, April.
- John C. Driscoll, 2003. "Does bank lending affect output? evidence from the U.S. states," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Adrian, Tobias & Boyarchenko, Nina, 2014. "Liquidity policies and systemic risk," Staff Reports 661, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2009.
"A Theory of Liquidity and Regulation of Financial Intermediation,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 76(3), pages 973-992.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2006. "A Theory of Liquidity and Regulation of Financial Intermediation," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000326, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2008. "A Theory of Liquidity and Regulation of Financial Intermediation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002006, David K. Levine.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2007. "A Theory of Liquidity and Regulation of Financial Intermediation," NBER Working Papers 12959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tsyvinski, Aleh & Golosov, Mikhail & Farhi, Emmanuel, 2009. "A Theory of Liquidity and Regulation of Financial Intermediation," Scholarly Articles 4481504, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gianni De Nicolò & Andrea Gamba & Marcella Lucchetta, 2014.
"Microprudential Regulation in a Dynamic Model of Banking,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(7), pages 2097-2138.
- : Gianni De Nicolo & : Andrea Gamba & : Marcella Lucchetta, 2013. "Microprudential Regulation in a Dynamic Model of Banking," Working Papers wpn13-04, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Samuel G. Hanson & Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 2011. "A Macroprudential Approach to Financial Regulation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 3-28, Winter.
- William Francis & Matthew Osborne, 2009. "Bank regulation, capital and credit supply: Measuring the Impact of Prudential Standards," Occasional Papers 36, Financial Services Authority.
- Gertler, Mark & Karadi, Peter, 2011. "A model of unconventional monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Coleman, Wilbur John, II, 1990. "Solving the Stochastic Growth Model by Policy-Function Iteration," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 27-29, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:89:y:2017:i:c:p:25-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- O. de Bandt & M. Chahad, 2016. "A DGSE Model to Assess the Post-Crisis Regulation of Universal Banks," Working papers 602, Banque de France.
- Tirupam Goel, 2016. "Banking industry dynamics and size-dependent capital regulation," BIS Working Papers 599, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsBank regulation; liquidity requirements; capital requirements; incomplete markets; idiosyncratic risk; macroprudential policy;
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-12-03 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2014-12-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2014-12-03 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2014-12-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-12-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2014-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .