Modeling Aggregate Liquidity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eisfeldt, Andrea L., 2007. "Smoothing with liquid and illiquid assets," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1572-1586, September.
- Filippo Taddei, 2007. "Liquidity and the Allocation of Credit: Business Cycle, Government Debt and Financial Arrangements," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 65, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- G. Chiesa, 2014. "Safe Assets’ Scarcity, Liquidity and Spreads," Working Papers wp927, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Francis A. Longstaff, 2004.
"The Flight-to-Liquidity Premium in U.S. Treasury Bond Prices,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(3), pages 511-526, July.
- Francis A. Longstaff, 2002. "The Flight-to-Liquidity Premium in U.S. Treasury Bond Prices," NBER Working Papers 9312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suresh Sundaresan & Zhenyu Wang, 2006. "Y2K options and the liquidity premium in Treasury bond markets," Staff Reports 266, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Thomas H. Noe & Stephen D. Smith, 1997. "The buck stops where? The role of limited liability in economics," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 1, pages 46-56.
- Longstaff, Francis A., 2001. "The Flight-to-Liquidity Premium in U.S. Treasury Bond Prices," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt7dc0t95b, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Mitusch, Kay, 2002. "Debt contracts, banks, and aggregate liquidity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 145-150, January.
- Rampini, Adriano A., 2004. "Entrepreneurial activity, risk, and the business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 555-573, April.
- Chil Sun Choi & Pando Sohn & Ji-Yong Seo, 2016. "Relationship between leverage and the bargaining power of labor unions: evidence from theoretical and empirical perspectives," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 43(1 Year 20), pages 53-69, June.
- Piccotti, Louis R., 2017. "Financial contagion risk and the stochastic discount factor," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 230-248.
- Deep, Akash & Schaefer, Guido, 2004. "Are Banks Liquidity Transformers?," Working Paper Series rwp04-022, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- David McLean, R., 2011. "Share issuance and cash savings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 693-715, March.
- Instefjord, Norvald, 1999. "A simple model of market liquidity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 329-337, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:86:y:1996:i:2:p:187-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.