Report NEP-DGE-2014-12-03This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoine Le Riche, 2014. "Macroeconomic Volatility and Trade in OLG Economies," AMSE Working Papers 1446, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Nov 2014.
- Mathias Klein & Christopher Krause, 2014. "Income Redistribution, Consumer Credit,and Keeping up with the Riches," Ruhr Economic Papers 0509, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Gonzalo Llosa & Lee Ohanian & Andrea Raffo & Richard Rogerson, 2014. "Firing Costs and Labor Market Fluctuations: A Cross-Country Analysis," 2014 Meeting Papers 533, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Verónica Acurio Vasconez & Gaël Giraud & Florent Mc Isaac & Ngoc Sang Pham, 2012. "Energy and Capital in a New-Keynesian Framework," Post-Print halshs-00827666, HAL.
- Brumm, Johannes & Kubler, Felix & Grill, Michael & Schmedders, Karl, 2014. "Margin regulation and volatility," Working Paper Series 1698, European Central Bank.
- Covas, Francisco & Driscoll, John C., 2014. "Bank Liquidity and Capital Regulation in General Equilibrium," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-85, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Pablo D'Erasmo, 2014. "Capital Requirements in a Quantitative Model of Banking Industry Dynamics," 2014 Meeting Papers 476, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ofer Setty & David Weiss & Zvi Eckstein, 2014. "Financial Risk and Unemployment," 2014 Meeting Papers 517, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Clancy, Daragh & Jacquinot, Pascal & Lozej, Matija, 2014. "The Effects of Government Spending in a Small Open Economy within a Monetary Union," Research Technical Papers 12/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Venky Venkateswaran & Hugo A. Hopenhayn & Joel David, 2014. "Information, Misallocation and Aggregate Productivity," 2014 Meeting Papers 526, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez & Yasin Kursat Onder, 2014. "Non-Defaultable Debt and Sovereign Risk," IMF Working Papers 14/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Francesco Bianchi & Leonardo Melosi, 2014. "Constrained Discretion and Central Bank Transparency," NBER Working Papers 20566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cavalcanti Ferreira, Pedro & Monge-Naranjo, Alexander & Torres de Mello Pereira, Luciene, 2014. "Education Policies and Structural Transformation," Working Papers 2014-39, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Abowd, John M. & Kramarz, Francis & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien & Schmutte, Ian M., 2014. "Sorting Between and Within Industries: A Testable Model of Assortative Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 8439, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).