Aid and Oil in Papua New Guinea: Implications for the Financing of Service Delivery
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feeny, Simon & McGillivray, Mark, 2010.
"Aid and public sector fiscal behaviour in failing states,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1006-1016, September.
- Feeny, Simon & McGillivray, Mark, 2009. "Aid and Public Sector Fiscal Behaviour in Failing States," MPRA Paper 21801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2013.
"Is Foreign Aid Fungible? Evidence from the Education and Health Sectors,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 27(2), pages 320-356.
- Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2010. "Is foreign aid fungible? Evidence from the education and health sectors," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-38, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Van de Sijpe, Nicolas, 2013. "Is foreign aid fungible ? evidence from the education and health sectors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6346, The World Bank.
- N. Van De Sijpe, 2010. "Is foreign aid fungible? Evidence from the education and health sectors," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/688, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Todd Moss & Gunilla Pettersson & Nicolas van de Walle, 2006. "An Aid-Institutions Paradox? A Review Essay on Aid Dependency and State Building in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 74, Center for Global Development.
- Cashel-Cordo, Peter & Craig, Steven G., 1990.
"The public sector impact of international resource transfers,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 17-42, January.
- Cashel-Cordo, P. & Craig, S.G., 1988. "The Public Sector Impact Of International Resource Transfers," Papers 24, Houston - Department of Economics.
- Heller, Peter S, 1975. "A Model of Public Fiscal Behavior in Developing Countries: Aid, Investment, and Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 429-445, June.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naazneen H. Barma, 2014. "The Rentier State at Work: Comparative Experiences of the Resource Curse in East Asia and the Pacific," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 257-272, May.
More about this item
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:devpol:1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Macarena Rojas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .