Infrastructure and Corruption: a Brief Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berg, Sanford V. & Jiang, Liangliang & Lin, Chen, 2011. "Universal service subsidies and cost overstatement: Evidence from the U.S. telecommunications sector," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 583-591, August.
- Baksi, Soham & Bose, Pinaki & Pandey, Manish, 2009. "The impact of liberalization on bureaucratic corruption," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 214-224, October.
- Nina Czernich & Oliver Falck & Tobias Kretschmer & Ludger Woessmann, 2011.
"Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 505-532, May.
- Nina Czernich & Oliver Falck & Tobias Kretschmer & Ludger Wößmann, 2009. "Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2861, CESifo Group Munich.
- Czernich, Nina & Falck, Oliver & Kretschmer, Tobias & Wößmann, Ludger, 2011. "Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth," Munich Reprints in Economics 20033, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Charles Kenny, 2008. "Transport Construction, Corruption and Developing Countries," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 21-41, March.
- Berg, Sanford V. & Jiang, Liangliang & Lin, Chen, 2011. "Incentives for cost shifting and misreporting: US rural universal service subsidies, 1991–2002," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 287-295.
- Charles Kenny, 2009. "Measuring Corruption in Infrastructure: Evidence from Transition and Developing Countries," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 314-332.
- Méon, Pierre-Guillaume & Weill, Laurent, 2010.
"Is Corruption an Efficient Grease?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 244-259, March.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, "undated". "Is corruption an efficient grease?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8408, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, 2010. "Is corruption an efficient grease?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/92603, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, 2008. "Is Corruption an Efficient Grease ?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Méon, Pierre-Guillaume & Weill, Laurent, 2008. "Is corruption an efficient grease?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Charles Kenny & Maria Musatova, 2011.
"‘Red Flags of Corruption’ in World Bank Projects: An Analysis of Infrastructure Contracts,"
Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Corruption, Volume Two, chapter 18
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kenny, Charles & Musatova, Maria, 2010. "'Red flags of corruption'in world bank projects : an analysis of infrastructure contracts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5243, The World Bank.
- Gustavo Piga, 2011. "A Fighting Chance Against Corruption in Public Procurement?," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Corruption, Volume Two, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luis A. Andrés & Jordan Schwartz & J. Luis Guasch, 2013. "Uncovering the Drivers of Utility Performance : Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean on the Role of the Private Sector, Regulation, and Governance in the Power, Water, and Telecommunication Se," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15774, August.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 2000.
"How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1997. "How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?," NBER Working Papers 6030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1997. "How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 63, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dal Bo, Ernesto & Rossi, Martin A., 2007. "Corruption and inefficiency: Theory and evidence from electric utilities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 939-962, June.
- Sarah Pearlman, 2014. "Officials Versus Thieves: Is Public or Private Expropriation More Harmful to Small Firms?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(6), pages 773-788, June.
- Philippe Alby & Jean-Jacques Dethier & Stéphane Straub, 2013. "Firms Operating under Electricity Constraints in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 27(1), pages 109-132.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-PKE-2015-06-13 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2015-06-13 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/174923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.