Infrastructure and Income Distribution in ASEAN-5: What are the Links?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesca Bastagli & David Coady & Sanjeev Gupta, 2012. "Income Inequality and Fiscal Policy (2nd Edition)," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 12/08R, International Monetary Fund.
- Mr. David Coady & Mr. Sanjeev Gupta, 2012. "Income Inequality and Fiscal Policy," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 2012/008, International Monetary Fund.
- Barro, Robert J, 2000. "Inequality and Growth in a Panel of Countries," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-32, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Serhan Cevik & Carolina Correa-Caro, 2020.
"Growing (un)equal: fiscal policy and income inequality in China and BRIC+,"
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 634-653, October.
- Mr. Serhan Cevik & Carolina Correa-Caro, 2015. "Growing (Un)equal: Fiscal Policy and Income Inequality in China and BRIC+," IMF Working Papers 2015/068, International Monetary Fund.
- Aoyagi, Chie & Ganelli, Giovanni, 2015. "Asia's quest for inclusive growth revisited," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 29-46.
- Iván González Gordón & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2019.
"A sectoral growth‐income inequality nexus in Indonesia,"
Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 123-139, March.
- Ivan Gonzalez & Budy P Resosudarmo, 2016. "A sectoral growth-income inequality nexus in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2016-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Caterina Astarita & Salvador Barrios & Francesca D'Auria & Anamaria Maftei & Philipp Mohl & Matteo Salto & Marie-Luise Schmitz & Alberto Tumino & Edouard Turkisch, 2018. "Impact of fiscal policy on income distribution," Report on Public Finances in EMU, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission, pages 71-131, January.
- Simone Salotti & Carmine Trecroci, 2018. "Cross-country evidence on the distributional impact of fiscal policy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(51), pages 5521-5542, November.
- Chun‐Chieh Huang & Juin‐Jen Chang & Hsiao‐Wen Hung, 2020. "Progressive Tax and Inequality in a Unionized Economy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 122(1), pages 38-80, January.
- Schaltegger, Christoph A. & Weder, Martin, 2014. "Austerity, inequality and politics," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-22.
- Stefano Bartolini & Francesco Sarracino, 2021.
"Happier and Sustainable. Possibilities for a post-growth society,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
855, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Bartolini, Stefano & Sarracino, Francesco, 2021. "Happier and Sustainable. Possibilities for a post-growth society," MPRA Paper 108309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Herault & Francisco Azpitarte, 2014. "Recent Trends in Income Redistribution in Australia: Can Changes in the Tax-Transfer System Account for the Decline in Redistribution?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Michael Shashoua & Sudip Ranjan Basu, 2015. "Polarizing World: GDP, Development and Beyond," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/15/13, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Oscar Iván Ávila, 2013.
"Cambio tecnológico sesgado: Desigualdad, crecimiento económico y política fiscal,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
010852, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Oscar Iván Ávila, 2013. "Cambio tecnológico sesgado: Desigualdad, crecimiento económico y política fiscal," Borradores de Economia 769, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- S. Mahendra Dev, 2018. "Inequality, Employment and Public Policy," The Indian Journal of Labour Economics, Springer;The Indian Society of Labour Economics (ISLE), vol. 61(1), pages 1-42, March.
- Hao, Yu & Liu, Jiahui & Lu, Zhi-Nan & Shi, Ruijie & Wu, Haitao, 2021. "Impact of income inequality and fiscal decentralization on public health: Evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 934-944.
- Ciminelli, Gabriele & Ernst, Ekkehard & Merola, Rossana & Giuliodori, Massimo, 2019.
"The composition effects of tax-based consolidation on income inequality,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 107-124.
- Ciminelli, Gabriele & Ernst, Ekkehard & Giuliodori, Massimo & Merola, Rossana, 2017. "The Composition Effects of Tax-Based Consolidations on Income Inequality," GLO Discussion Paper Series 25, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ciminelli, Gabriele. & Ernst, Ekkehard & Giuliodori, Massimo. & Merola, Rossana., 2017. "The composition effects of tax-based consolidations on income inequality," ILO Working Papers 994966692502676, International Labour Organization.
- S. S. Voronkov, 2018. "The Strategy of the Food Market Development and Its Place in Complete National Strategy Structure," Administrative Consulting, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration. North-West Institute of Management..
- Lous, Bjorn, 2020. "On free markets, income inequality, happiness and trust," Other publications TiSEM e2480eed-722b-4e2a-8e29-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Heidi Kaila & Saurabh Singhal & Divya Tuteja, 2017.
"Do fences make good neighbours?: Evidence from an insurgency in India,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
wp-2017-158, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Heidi Kaila & Saurabh Singhal & Divya Tuteja, 2019. "Do Fences Make Good Neighbors? Evidence from an Insurgency in India," HiCN Working Papers 297, Households in Conflict Network.
- Heidi Kaila & Saurabh Singhal & Divya Tuteja, 2018. "Do Fences Make Good Neighbors? Evidence from an Insurgency in India," HiCN Working Papers 287, Households in Conflict Network.
- Mr. Tidiane Kinda & Djeneba Doumbia, 2019. "Reallocating Public Spending to Reduce Income Inequality: Can It Work?," IMF Working Papers 2019/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Mr. Daniel Leigh & Laurence M. Ball & Davide Furceri & Mr. Prakash Loungani, 2013. "The Distributional Effects of Fiscal Consolidation," IMF Working Papers 2013/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Gervasio SEMEDO & Bertrand LAPORTE & Asbath ALASSANI, 2022. "How does tax structure affect income inequality? Empirical evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2960, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
More about this item
KeywordsWP; Gini coefficient; investment; ASEAN-5; quantity; emerging market economy; Gini index data; Infrastructure; Income Distribution; GINI; Inclusive Growth; investment variable; infrastructure quantity index; de-meaned Gini index; flood-prevention investment; income share; income equality; quality index; Income inequality; Income; Private investment; Global;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:2013/041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Akshay Modi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.