Report NEP-PKE-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Greg Hannsgen & Tai Young-Taft, 2015. "Inside Money in a Kaldor-Kalecki-Steindl Fiscal Policy Model: The Unit of Account, Inflation, Leverage, and Financial Fragility," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_839, Levy Economics Institute.
- Freema, Alan, 2015. "Going for the Juglar: Keynes, Schumpeter and the Theoretical Crisis of Economics," MPRA Paper 64809, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jun 2015.
- Cornia Giovanni Andrea, 2015. "Income Inequality in Latin America: Recent Decline and Prospects for Its Further Reduction," WIDER Working Paper Series 020, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ahmed, Jubayer, 2015. "You Are What You Consume," MPRA Paper 64806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2015. "Directed Technical Change and Capital Deepening: A Reconsideration of Kaldor’s Technical Progress Function," Discussion Papers in Economics 24853, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Byrnes, Liam & Brown, Colin, 2015. "Australia’s renewable energy policy: the case for intervention," MPRA Paper 64977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramesh Paudel, 2014. "Trade Liberalisation and Economic Growth in Developing Countries: Does Stage of Development Matter?," Crawford School Research Papers 1413, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dascher, Kristof, 2015. "Function Follows Form," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 486, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Estache, 2014. "Infrastructure and Corruption: a Brief Survey," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-37, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Barton, J. & Davies, L & Foxon, T.J. & Galloway, S. & Hammond, Geoff & O'Grady, Áine & Robertson, E. & Thomson, M., 2013. "Transition pathways for a UK low carbon electricity system : Comparing scenarios and technology implications," Realising Transition Pathways 44217, Realising Transition Pathways, University of Bath.
- Nicola Fuchs-Schuendeln & Tarek Alexander Hassan, 2015. "Natural Experiments in Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 21228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.