Going for the Juglar: Keynes, Schumpeter and the Theoretical Crisis of Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Alan, 2015. "Introduction to Chris Freeman’s “Schumpeter’s ‘Business Cycles’ Revisited”," European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 37-46.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freeman, Alan, 2015. "Social Structures of disaccumulation: a 101 on the rate of profit and the cause of crisis," MPRA Paper 69649, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Feb 2016.
More about this item
Keywordspluralism; political economy; economics;
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-06-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2015-06-13 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2015-06-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-06-13 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:64809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .