Report NEP-HPE-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Freema, Alan, 2015. "Going for the Juglar: Keynes, Schumpeter and the Theoretical Crisis of Economics," MPRA Paper 64809, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jun 2015.
- Mikel Álvarez-Mozos & René van den Brink & Gerard van der Laan & Oriol Tejada, 2015. "From Hierarchies to Levels: New Solutions for Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-072/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ariel Dvoskin & Fabio Petri, 2015. "Again on the relevance of reverse capital deepening and reswitching," Department of Economics University of Siena 710, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- van den Brink, R. & van der Laan, G. & Herings, P.J.J. & Talman, A.J.J., 2015. "The Average Tree permission value for games with a permission tree," Other publications TiSEM 97042492-4b03-4e72-b88d-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mongin , Philippe & Pivato , Marcus, 2015. "Social Preference and Social Welfare Under Risk and Uncertainty," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1082, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roos, Michael W. M. & Orland, Andreas, 2014. "Economic Beliefs and Party Preference," Ruhr Economic Papers 483, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Guillermo Maya Muñoz, 2014. "Estudiando economía después de Pikkety," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 012999, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2015. "Harmonising Hayek and Posner: revisiting Posner, Hayek & the economic analysis of Law," MPRA Paper 64780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2015. "Directed Technical Change and Capital Deepening: A Reconsideration of Kaldor’s Technical Progress Function," Discussion Papers in Economics 24853, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Lorenz, Hanno, 2014. "Was an Pikettys Thesen dran ist – und was nicht," EconStor Preprints 110465, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Tomas Lukin, 2015. "Bernard Maris in memoriam," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 013008, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.