Social Structures of disaccumulation: a 101 on the rate of profit and the cause of crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freema, Alan, 2015. "Going for the Juglar: Keynes, Schumpeter and the Theoretical Crisis of Economics," MPRA Paper 64809, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jun 2015.
- Freeman, Alan, 2012. "The Profit Rate in the Presence of Financial Markets: a Necessary Correction," MPRA Paper 52625, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2012.
- Deepankar Basu & Ramaa Vasudevan, 2013.
"Technology, distribution and the rate of profit in the US economy: understanding the current crisis,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 57-89.
- Deepankar Basu & Ramaa Vasudevan, 2011. "Technology, Distribution and the Rate of Profit in the US Economy: Understanding the Current Crisis," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-32, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Alan Freeman, 2010.
"Crisis and “law of motion” in economics: a critique of positivist Marxism,"
Research in Political Economy,in: The National Question and the Question of Crisis, volume 26, pages 211-250
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Freeman, Alan, 2010. "Crisis and ‘law of motion’ in economics: a critique of positivist Marxism," MPRA Paper 48619, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jul 2010.
- Alan Freeman, 2014. "Schumpeter’s theory of self-restoration: a casualty of Samuelson’s Whig historiography of science," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 663-679.
- Jan Toporowski, 1999. "Kalecki and the Declining Rate of Profit," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 355-371.
- Kliman, Andrew & Freeman, Alan & Potts, Nick & Gusev, Alexey & Cooney, Brendan, 2013. "The Unmaking of Marx’s Capital: Heinrich’s Attempt to Eliminate Marx’s Crisis Theory," MPRA Paper 48535, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jul 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsTSSI; Value Theory; Rate of Profit; Marx; Geopolitical Economy;
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2016-03-17 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2016-03-17 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:69649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .