The Profit Rate in the Presence of Financial Markets: a Necessary Correction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Mohun, 1996. "Productive and Unproductive Labor in the Labor Theory of Value," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 30-54, December.
- Freeman, Alan, 2009. "How much is enough?," MPRA Paper 13262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Freeman & Guglielmo Carchedi (ed.), 1996. "Marx and Non-equilibrium Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 737.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freeman, Alan, 2016. "The Whole of the Storm: Money, debt and crisis in the current Long Depression," MPRA Paper 84394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Alan, 2015. "Social Structures of disaccumulation: a 101 on the rate of profit and the cause of crisis," MPRA Paper 69649, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Feb 2016.
More about this item
Keywordstheory of value; Marxian economics; TSSI; New Solution; temporalism;
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .