Value from Nowhere: a response to Dumenil and Levy (second submission)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Augusto Graziani, 1997. "Let’s Rehabilitate the Theory of Value," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 21-25, June.
- Alan Freeman & Guglielmo Carchedi (ed.), 1996. "Marx and Non-equilibrium Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 737.
- Gerard Dumenil & Dominique Levy, 2000. "The Conservation of Value: A Rejoinder to Alan Freeman," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 119-146, March.
- Freeman, Alan, 1996. "Price, value and profit – a continuous, general, treatment," MPRA Paper 1290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTSSI; value; Marx; corruption;
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .