How much is enough?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freeman, Alan, 2012. "The Profit Rate in the Presence of Financial Markets: a Necessary Correction," MPRA Paper 52625, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2012.
- repec:eme:rpeczz:s0161-7230(2011)0000027013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan Freeman, 2011.
"Crisis, Marxism, and Economic Laws: A Response to Gary Mongiovi,"
Research in Political Economy,in: Revitalizing Marxist Theory for Today's Capitalism, volume 27, pages 285-296
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Freeman, Alan, 2011. "Crisis, Marxism, and Economic Laws: A Response to Gary Mongiovi," MPRA Paper 52538, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: Credit Crunch; Investment; Liquidity Preference; Rate of Profit; State; Welfare State; War; Military Keynesianism;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2009-02-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-02-14 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .