Marxism without Marx: a note towards a critique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Alan, 2008. "The Poverty of Statistics," MPRA Paper 16827, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Aug 2009.
- Bagchi,Amiya Kumar, 1982. "The Political Economy of Underdevelopment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521284042.
- Freeman, Alan, 1999. "The limits of Ricardian value: law, contingency and motion in economics," MPRA Paper 2574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Alan, 2001. "Europe, the US and the world economy: Alan Greenspan’s search for a fifth Kondradieff," MPRA Paper 2591, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Sep 2001.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Freeman, 2011.
"Crisis, Marxism, and Economic Laws: A Response to Gary Mongiovi,"
Research in Political Economy, in: Paul Zarembka & Radhika Desai (ed.),Revitalizing Marxist Theory for Today's Capitalism, volume 27, pages 285-296,
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Freeman, Alan, 2011. "Crisis, Marxism, and Economic Laws: A Response to Gary Mongiovi," MPRA Paper 52538, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2011.
- Goda, Thomas & Onaran, Özlem & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2014.
"A case for redistribution? income inequality and wealth concentration in the recent crisis,"
Greenwich Papers in Political Economy
14056, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Thomas Goda & Özlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2014. "A case for redistribution? Income inequality and wealth concentration in the recent crisis," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 012186, Universidad EAFIT.
- Thomas Goda, 2013. "The role of income inequality in crisis theories and in the subprime crisis," Working Papers PKWP1305, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
More about this item
KeywordsMarx; Value Theory; TSSI;
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.