The limits of Ricardian value: law, contingency and motion in economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Freeman & Guglielmo Carchedi (ed.), 1996. "Marx and Non-equilibrium Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 737.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Das Kapital vol.3 Chapter 9: Formation of a General Rate of Profit (Average Rate of Profit) and Transformation of the Values of Commodities into Prices of Production
by kapitalism101 in Kapitalism101 on 2009-12-14 10:12:15
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eme:rpeczz:s0161-7230(2011)0000027013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan Freeman, 2011.
"Crisis, Marxism, and Economic Laws: A Response to Gary Mongiovi,"
Research in Political Economy,in: Revitalizing Marxist Theory for Today's Capitalism, volume 27, pages 285-296
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Freeman, Alan, 2011. "Crisis, Marxism, and Economic Laws: A Response to Gary Mongiovi," MPRA Paper 52538, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2011.
- Freeman, Alan, 2009. "Marxism without Marx: a note towards a critique," MPRA Paper 48618, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Nov 2009.
- Freeman, Alan, 2001. "Two Concepts of ‘Centre Of Gravity’: Commentary on Contributions by Gary Mongiovi and Fred Moseley," MPRA Paper 52819, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Feb 2001.
More about this item
KeywordsCrisis; inequality; market failure; TSSI; Temporalism; Marx; Value; Marshall; Walras; equilibrium; non-equilibrium; history of thought; Keynes; Austrian Economics; Post-Keynesian economics; Ricardo;
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.