The Political Economy of Underdevelopment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prebisch, Raúl, 1950. "The economic development of Latin America and its principal problems," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 29973, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2011.
"New Structural Economics: A Framework for Rethinking Development,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 26(2), pages 193-221, August.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2011. "New structural economics : a framework for rethinking development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5197, The World Bank.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2012. "New Structural Economics : A Framework for Rethinking Development and Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2232.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2003.
"Development Strategy, Viability, and Economic Convergence,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 276-308, January.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2003. "Development Strategy, Viability, and Economic Convergence," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 276-308, January.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2001. "Development Strategy, Viability, and Economic Convergence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 409, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dirk Willem te Velde & Justin Lin & Célestin Monga & Suresh D. Tendulkar & Alice Amsden & K. Y. Amoako & Howard Pack & Wonhyuk Lim, 2011. "DPR Debate: Growth Identification and Facilitation: The Role of the State in the Dynamics of Structural Change," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 29(3), pages 259-310, May.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992. "Rural Reforms and Agricultural Growth in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1996.
"Electoral Competition and Special Interest Politics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 63(2), pages 265-286.
- Gene Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1994. "Electoral Competition and Special Interest Politics," NBER Working Papers 4877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2010. "Trade liberalization, industrialization and development; experience of recent decades," MPRA Paper 26355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajah Rasiah, 2012. "Beyond the Multi-Fibre Agreement: How are Workers in East Asia Faring?," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(3), pages 1-20, October.
- Juan Carlos Moreno Brid & Esteban Pérez Caldentey, 2010.
"Trade and Economic Growth: A Latin American Perspective on Rhetoric and Reality,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 20
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Moreno Brid, Juan Carlos & Pérez Caldentey, Esteban, 2009. "Trade and economic growth: a Latin American perspective on rhetoric and reality," Estudios y Perspectivas – Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México 119, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Freeman, Alan, 2009. "Marxism without Marx: a note towards a critique," MPRA Paper 48618, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Nov 2009.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2006. "Does trade openness helps or hinders industrialization?," MPRA Paper 4371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minoiu, Camelia & Reddy, Sanjay G., 2010.
"Development aid and economic growth: A positive long-run relation,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 27-39, February.
- Sanjay G. Reddy & Camelia Minoiu, 2006. "Development Aid and Economic Growth: A Positive Long-Run Relation," Working Papers 29, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Sanjay Reddy & Camelia Minoiu, 2009. "Development Aid and Economic Growth; A Positive Long-Run Relation," IMF Working Papers 09/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Rahul Varman, 2008. "Debating with the Ideology of Globalisation," Working Papers id:1423, eSocialSciences.
- John Armour & Priya Lele, 2008. "Law, Finance, and Politics: The Case of India," Working Papers wp361, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Sanjay Hansda, 2005. "Sustainability of Services-Led Growth: An Input Output Exploration of the Indian Economy," GE, Growth, Math methods 0512009, EconWPA.
- Tirthankar Roy, 2002. "Economic History and Modern India: Redefining the Link," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 109-130, Summer.
- repec:eme:rpeczz:s0161-7230(2010)0000026008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan Freeman, 2010.
"Crisis and “law of motion” in economics: a critique of positivist Marxism,"
Research in Political Economy,in: The National Question and the Question of Crisis, volume 26, pages 211-250
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Freeman, Alan, 2010. "Crisis and ‘law of motion’ in economics: a critique of positivist Marxism," MPRA Paper 48619, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jul 2010.
- Broadberry, Stephen N & Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2005. "Cotton Textiles and the Great Divergence: Lancashire, India and Shifting Competitive Advantage, 1600-1850," CEPR Discussion Papers 5183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521284042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .