Foreign Direct Investment in Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- KC Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Francis Ng, 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment in Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects 1," Working Papers 0917, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Kwok-Chiu Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Francis Ng, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment in Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects," Development Economics Working Papers 23262, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kwok-Chiu Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Francis Ng, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment in Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects," Governance Working Papers 23262, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Mohammad Mafizur Rahman, 2012.
"The Dynamic of Financial Development, Imports, Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Pakistan,"
Global Business Review,
International Management Institute, vol. 13(2), pages 201-219, June.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & mohammad, Mafizur Rahman, 2011. "The dynamic of financial development, imports, foreign direct investment and economic growth: cointegration and causality analysis in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 32181, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jul 2011.
- Zeinab Asqari, 2014. "Investors Legitimate Expectations and the Interests of the Host State in Foreign Investment," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(12), pages 1906-1918, December.
More about this item
Keywordscross-border infrastructure; transnational infrastructure projects; foreign direct investment; east asia pacific;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .