Foreign Direct Investment in Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects 1
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kwok-Chiu Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Francis Ng, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment in Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects," Development Economics Working Papers 23262, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kwok-Chiu Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Francis Ng, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment in Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects," Governance Working Papers 23262, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fung, Kwok-Chiu & Garcia-Herrero, Alicia & Ng, Francis, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment in Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects," ADBI Working Papers 274, Asian Development Bank Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Mohammad Mafizur Rahman, 2012.
"The Dynamic of Financial Development, Imports, Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Pakistan,"
Global Business Review,
International Management Institute, vol. 13(2), pages 201-219, June.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & mohammad, Mafizur Rahman, 2011. "The dynamic of financial development, imports, foreign direct investment and economic growth: cointegration and causality analysis in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 32181, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jul 2011.
- Zeinab Asqari, 2014. "Investors Legitimate Expectations and the Interests of the Host State in Foreign Investment," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(12), pages 1906-1918, December.
More about this item
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2010-04-11 (International Finance)
- NEP-PPM-2010-04-11 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SEA-2010-04-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:0917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.