Report NEP-SEA-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chia, Siow Yue, 2010. "Trade and Investment Policies and Regional Economic Integration in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 210, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Philip Woolbridge & Doo Yong Yang, 2009. "Why don\'t Asians invest in Asia:The determinants of cross-border portfolio holdings," Working Papers 0908, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Alicia GarcÃa-Herrero & Tuuli Koivu, 2009. "China: Exchange Rate Policy and Asian Trade," Working Papers 0916, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Tamamura, Chiharu, 2010. "Cost Reduction Effects of "pseudo FTAs" in Asia -Application of a price model based on a multilateral I/O table-," IDE Discussion Papers 226, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Stoughton, Mark & Venkatachalam , Anbumozhi, 2010. "Green Services and Emergence and Recovery from the Global Economic Slowdown in Developing Asian Economies," ADBI Working Papers 209, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- van Lottum, J. & Marks, D., 2010. "The Determinants of Internal Migration in a Developing Country: Quantitative Evidence for Indonesia, 1930-200," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1013, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ekaterina Sprenger, 2009. "A survey on European integration, offshoring and trade," Memoranda - Policy Papers 43, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Postiglione, Gerard, 2010. "Education Impact Study: The Global Recession and the Capacity of Colleges and Universities to Serve Vulnerable Populations in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 208, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- KC Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero, 2009. "A Comparative Empirical Examination of Outward Direct Investment from Four Asian Economies: China, Japan, Republic of Korea and Taiwan," Working Papers 0919, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Joshua Aizenman & Menzie D. Chinn & Hiro Ito, 2010. "Surfing the Waves of Globalization: Asia and Financial Globalization in the Context of the Trilemma," NBER Working Papers 15876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- KC Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Francis Ng, 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment in Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects 1," Working Papers 0917, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.