Report NEP-PPM-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Schwartz & Francois Peglow & Michael Fritsch & Jutta Günther, 2010. "What Determines the Innovative Success of Subsidized Collaborative R&D Projects? – Project-Level Evidence from Germany –," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Annalisa Luporini & Clara Graziano, 2010. "Optimal Delegation when the Large Shareholder has Multiple Tasks," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_05.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:0917 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Jose Barrios & Nestor Gandelman & Gustavo Michelin, 2010. "Analysis of Several Productive Development Policies in Uruguay," Research Department Publications 4661, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Maria Gabriella Graziano & Maria Romaniello, 2010. "Linear Cost Share Equilibria and the Veto Power of the Grand Coalition," CSEF Working Papers 248, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Sophia Bildhaeuser, 2010. "Institutions of Water Management and Conflict Resolution in Lesotho on a Local Level: An empirical study of displacement areas of the Lesotho Highlands Water Project," Research Working Papers 22, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00467896_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blackman, Allen & Rivera, Jorge, 2010. "The Evidence Base for Environmental and Socioeconomic Impacts of “Sustainable” Certification," Discussion Papers dp-10-17, Resources For the Future.