Report NEP-PPM-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moszoro, Marian & Krzyzanowska, Magdalena, 2011. "Implementing public-private partnerships in municipalities," IESE Research Papers D/908, IESE Business School.
- Fung, Kwok-Chiu & Garcia-Herrero, Alicia & Ng, Francis, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment in Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects," ADBI Working Papers 274, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Schneider, Hilmar & Uhlendorff, Arne & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Ökonometrie vs. Projektdesign: Lehren aus der Evaluation eines Modellprojekts zur Umsetzung des Workfare-Konzepts," IZA Discussion Papers 5599, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:col:000162:008249 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- OWAN Hideo & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2011. "Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivations of Inventors," Discussion papers 11022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- TSUKADA Naotoshi & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2011. "Standards as a Knowledge Source for R&D: A first look at their incidence and impacts based on the inventor survey and patent bibliographic data," Discussion papers 11018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Pablo D'Este & Frederick Guy & Simona Iammarino, 2011. "Shaping the formation of university-industry research collaborations: what type of proximity does really matter?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1106, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2011.