The Ill Effects of Public Sector Corruption in the Water and Sanitation Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1995. "Institutions And Economic Performance: Cross-Country Tests Using Alternative Institutional Measures," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 207-227, November.
- Knack, Stephen & Keefer, Philip, 1995. "Institutions and Economic Performance: Cross-Country Tests Using Alternative Institutional Indicators," MPRA Paper 23118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2006. "World Development Indicators 2006," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 8151.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berg, Sanford V. & Jiang, Liangliang & Lin, Chen, 2012.
"Regulation and corporate corruption: New evidence from the telecom sector,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 22-43.
- Berg, Sanford V & Jiang, Liangliang & Lin, Chen, 2011. "Regulation and corporate corruption: new evidence from the telecom sector," MPRA Paper 32947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:47-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monica Escaleras & Shu Lin & Charles Register, 2010. "Freedom of information acts and public sector corruption," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 435-460, December.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Andrés, Antonio R., 2011.
"Does corruption affect suicide? Empirical evidence from OECD countries,"
31622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Andrés, Antonio R. & Katsaiti, Marina, 2011. "Does corruption affect suicide? Empirical evidence from OECD countries," MPRA Paper 34044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Andrés, Antonio R., 2011. "Does corruption affect suicide? Empirical evidence from OECD countries," MPRA Paper 29693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zohal Hessami, 2013. "Corruption, Public Procurement, and the Budget Composition: Theory and Evidence from OECD Countries," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-27, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Choe, Chongwoo & Raschky, Paul A., 2016.
"Media, institutions, and government action: Prevention vs. palliation in the time of cholera,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 75-93.
- Chongwoo Choe & Paul A. Raschky, 2011. "Media, Institutions, and Government Action: Prevention vs. Palliation in the Time of Cholera," Monash Economics Working Papers 23-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Witthuhn, Stefan, 2017.
"Corruption and political stability: Does the youth bulge matter?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 47-70.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Stefan Witthuhn, 2016. "Corruption and Political Stability: Does the Youth Bulge Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5890, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hessami, Zohal, 2014. "Political corruption, public procurement, and budget composition: Theory and evidence from OECD countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 372-389.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Eric Neumayer, 2016.
"Corruption and Climate Change Policies: Do the Bad Old Days Matter?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(2), pages 451-469, February.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Neumayer, Eric, 2016. "Corruption and climate change policies: do the bad old days matter?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64180, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Berg, Sanford V., 2013. "Best practices in regulating State-owned and municipal water utilities," Documentos de Proyectos 542, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Chongwoo Choe & Paul A. Raschky, 2011. "Media, Democracy, and Government Action: Prevention vs. Palliation in the Time of Cholera," ISER Discussion Paper 0812, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Eiji Yamamura & Antonio Andrés & Marina Katsaiti, 2012. "Does Corruption Affect suicide? Econometric Evidence from OECD Countries," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 40(2), pages 133-145, June.
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:85:y:2009:i:2:p:363-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.