Best practices in regulating State-owned and municipal water utilities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jarvis, Darryl S.L. & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2011. "Conceptualizing and evaluating best practices in electricity and water regulatory governance," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4340-4352.
- Daniele Checchi & Massimo Florio & Jorge Carrera, 2009. "Privatisation Discontent and Utility Reform in Latin America," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 333-350.
- Berg, Sanford V. & Jiang, Liangliang & Lin, Chen, 2012.
"Regulation and corporate corruption: New evidence from the telecom sector,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 22-43.
- Berg, Sanford V & Jiang, Liangliang & Lin, Chen, 2011. "Regulation and corporate corruption: new evidence from the telecom sector," MPRA Paper 32947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael G. Pollitt & Jon Stern, 2009.
"Human Resource Constraints for Electricity Regulation in Developing Countries: Has Anything Changed?,"
EPRG 0910, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Pollitt, M.G. & Stern, J., 2009. "Human Resource Constraints for Electricity Regulation in Developing Countries: Has Anything Changed?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0914, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), 1999. "Spilled Water: Institutional Commitment in the Provision of Water Services," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 40158 edited by William D. Savedoff & Pablo T. Spiller, February.
- Nejat Anbarci & Monica Escaleras & Charles A. Register, 2009. "The Ill Effects of Public Sector Corruption in the Water and Sanitation Sector," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(2), pages 363-377.
- Theodore Groves & Yongmiao Hong & John McMillan & Barry Naughton, 1994. "Autonomy and Incentives in Chinese State Enterprises," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(1), pages 183-209.
- Henry Mintzberg, 1978. "Patterns in Strategy Formation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(9), pages 934-948, May.
- Jamison, Mark A. & Castaneda, Araceli, 2011. "Reset for Regulation and Utilities: Leadership for a Time of Constant Change," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 86-93, May.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2010.
"Beyond Markets and States: Polycentric Governance of Complex Economic Systems,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 641-672, June.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 2009. "Beyond Markets and States: Polycentric Governance of Complex Economic Systems," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2009-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Baliga, B.R. & Santalainen, Timo J., 2006. "Transformation of state-owned enterprises in Estonia and India: An examination of the relative influences of cultural variations," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 140-157, June.
- Casson, Mark C. & Della Giusta, Marina & Kambhampati, Uma S., 2010. "Formal and Informal Institutions and Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 137-141, February.
- Ferro, Gustavo & Lentini, Emilio, 2013. "Políticas tarifarias para el logro de los Objetivos de Desarrollo del Milenio (ODM): situación actual y tendencias regionales recientes," Documentos de Proyectos 519, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank Group, "undated". "Africa's Pulse, No. 17, April 2018," World Bank Other Operational Studies 29667, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:51:y:2018:i:c:p:73-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mvulirwenande, Silas & Alaerts, Guy & Wehn, Uta, 2016. "Closing the Knowledge-Application Gap in Organisations through Incentives: Experience from the National Water and Sewerage Corporation in Uganda," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-9.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:61-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- González-Gómez, Francisco & García-Rubio, Miguel A. & González-Martínez, Jesús, 2014. "Beyond the public–private controversy in urban water management in Spain," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-9.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:141-146 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAGUA; SERVICIOS DE SANEAMIENTO; SECTOR PUBLICO; EMPRESAS PUBLICAS; REGULACION ECONOMICA; ESTUDIOS DE CASOS; INFRAESTRUCTURA FISICA; WATER; SANITATION SERVICES; PUBLIC SECTOR; PUBLIC ENTERPRISES; ECONOMIC REGULATION; CASE STUDIES; PHYSICAL INFRASTRUCTURE;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col022:4079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.