Handbook for Evaluating Infrastructure Regulatory Systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berg, Sanford V. & Jiang, Liangliang & Lin, Chen, 2012.
"Regulation and corporate corruption: New evidence from the telecom sector,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 22-43.
- Berg, Sanford V & Jiang, Liangliang & Lin, Chen, 2011. "Regulation and corporate corruption: new evidence from the telecom sector," MPRA Paper 32947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmona, Miguel, 2010. "The regulatory function in public-private partnerships for the provision of transport infrastructure," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 110-125.
- Estache, Antonio & Goicoechea, Ana & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2009.
"Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 191-202, June.
- Estache, Antonio & Goicoechea, Ana & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2006. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4081, The World Bank.
- Estache, A. & Goicoechea, A. & Trujillo, L., 2007. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," Working Papers 07/07, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Antonio Estache & A. Goicoechea & Lourdes Trujillo, 2008. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43908, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:51:y:2018:i:c:p:73-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pollitt, Michael & Stern, Jon, 2011. "Human resource constraints for electricity regulation in developing countries: Developments since 2001," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 53-60, June.
- Ortiz, Ma. Kristina P. & Serafica, Ramonette B. & Bairan, Jose Carlos Alexis C., 2017. "Rebooting Philippine Telecommunications Through Structural Reform," Discussion Papers DP 2017-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:6-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:juipol:v:52:y:2018:i:c:p:50-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thamae, Leboli Z. & Thamae, Retselisitsoe I. & Thamae, Thimothy M., 2015. "Assessing a decade of regulatory performance for the Lesotho electricity industry," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 91-101.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:32:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1833-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Andres & José Luis Guasch & Sebastián Lopez Azumendi, 2009.
"Regulatory Governance and Sector Performance: Methodology and Evaluation for Electricity Distribution in Latin America,"
Chapters,in: Regulation, Deregulation, Reregulation, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andres, Luis & Guasch, Jose Luis & Azumendi, Sebastian Lopez, 2008. "Regulatory governance and sector performance : methodology and evaluation for Electricity distribution in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4494, The World Bank.
- Anton Eberhard, 2007. "Matching Regulatory Design to Country Circumstances : The Potential of Hybrid and Transitional Models," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10688, The World Bank.
- Recuero Virto, Laura & Gasmi, Farid & Noumba Um, Paul, 2010. "Does political accountability matter for infrastructure regulation? The case of telecommunications," MPRA Paper 28496, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Wisuttisak, Pornchai, 2012. "Regulation and competition issues in Thai electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 185-198.
- Hirano, Miharu, 2016. "Public participation in the global regulatory governance of water services: Global administrative law perspective on the Inspection Panel of the World Bank and amicus curiae in investment arbitration," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(PA), pages 21-31.
- repec:bpj:lawdev:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:147-177:n:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farid Gasmi & Paul Noumba Um & Laura Recuero Virto, 2009.
"Political Accountability and Regulatory Performance in Infrastructure Industries: An Empirical Analysis,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 23(3), pages 509-531, October.
- Gasmi, Farid & Noumba Um, Paul & Virto, Laura Recuero, 2006. "Political accountability and regulatory performance in infrastructure industries : an empirical analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4101, The World Bank.
- Jarvis, Darryl S.L. & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2011. "Conceptualizing and evaluating best practices in electricity and water regulatory governance," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4340-4352.
- Berg, Sanford V., 2016. "Seven elements affecting governance and performance in the water sector," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(PA), pages 4-13.
- World Bank, 2007. "Democratic Republic of São Tomé and Príncipe : Country Integrated Fiduciary Assessment, Volume 2. Public Expenditure Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7730, The World Bank.
- Sanford Berg & Jacqueline Horrall, 2008. "Networks of regulatory agencies as regional public goods: Improving infrastructure performance," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 179-200, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Regulation Technology Industry Regulatory Regimes Banks and Banking Reform Infrastructure Economics and Finance - Infrastructure Regulation Finance and Financial Sector Development Industry Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.