Handbook for Evaluating Infrastructure Regulatory Systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berg, Sanford V. & Jiang, Liangliang & Lin, Chen, 2012.
"Regulation and corporate corruption: New evidence from the telecom sector,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 22-43.
- Berg, Sanford V & Jiang, Liangliang & Lin, Chen, 2011. "Regulation and corporate corruption: new evidence from the telecom sector," MPRA Paper 32947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmona, Miguel, 2010. "The regulatory function in public-private partnerships for the provision of transport infrastructure," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 110-125.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:32:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1833-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Estache, Antonio & Goicoechea, Ana & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2009.
"Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 191-202, June.
- Estache, Antonio & Goicoechea, Ana & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2006. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4081, The World Bank.
- Estache, A. & Goicoechea, A. & Trujillo, L., 2007. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," Working Papers 07/07, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Antonio Estache & A. Goicoechea & Lourdes Trujillo, 2008. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43908, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Anton Eberhard, 2007. "Matching Regulatory Design to Country Circumstances : The Potential of Hybrid and Transitional Models," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10688, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:51:y:2018:i:c:p:73-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Recuero Virto, Laura & Gasmi, Farid & Noumba Um, Paul, 2010. "Does political accountability matter for infrastructure regulation? The case of telecommunications," MPRA Paper 28496, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Wisuttisak, Pornchai, 2012. "Regulation and competition issues in Thai electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 185-198.
- Hirano, Miharu, 2016. "Public participation in the global regulatory governance of water services: Global administrative law perspective on the Inspection Panel of the World Bank and amicus curiae in investment arbitration," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(PA), pages 21-31.
- Pollitt, Michael & Stern, Jon, 2011. "Human resource constraints for electricity regulation in developing countries: Developments since 2001," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 53-60, June.
- repec:bpj:lawdev:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:147-177:n:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ortiz, Ma. Kristina P. & Serafica, Ramonette B. & Bairan, Jose Carlos Alexis C., 2017. "Rebooting Philippine Telecommunications Through Structural Reform," Discussion Papers DP 2017-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Farid Gasmi & Paul Noumba Um & Laura Recuero Virto, 2009.
"Political Accountability and Regulatory Performance in Infrastructure Industries: An Empirical Analysis,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 23(3), pages 509-531, October.
- Gasmi, Farid & Noumba Um, Paul & Virto, Laura Recuero, 2006. "Political accountability and regulatory performance in infrastructure industries : an empirical analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4101, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:6-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jarvis, Darryl S.L. & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2011. "Conceptualizing and evaluating best practices in electricity and water regulatory governance," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4340-4352.
- Berg, Sanford V., 2016. "Seven elements affecting governance and performance in the water sector," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(PA), pages 4-13.
- World Bank, 2007. "Democratic Republic of São Tomé and Príncipe : Country Integrated Fiduciary Assessment, Volume 2. Public Expenditure Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7730, The World Bank.
- Andres, Luis & Guasch, Jose Luis & Azumendi, Sebastian Lopez, 2008. "Regulatory governance and sector performance : methodology and evaluation for Electricity distribution in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4494, The World Bank.
- Thamae, Leboli Z. & Thamae, Retselisitsoe I. & Thamae, Thimothy M., 2015. "Assessing a decade of regulatory performance for the Lesotho electricity industry," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 91-101.
- Sanford Berg & Jacqueline Horrall, 2008. "Networks of regulatory agencies as regional public goods: Improving infrastructure performance," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 179-200, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Regulation Technology Industry Regulatory Regimes Banks and Banking Reform Infrastructure Economics and Finance - Infrastructure Regulation Finance and Financial Sector Development Industry Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .