Social Capital And Household Income Distributions: Evidence From Michigan And Illinois
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
- Stephen Jones, 1996. "Creating Markets: Food Policy and Agricultural Reform in the Transition," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 810-814.
- Bromley, Daniel W., 1993. "Revitalizing the Russian food system: Markets in theory and practice," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 8(4).
- Peterson, H. Christopher & Robison, Lindon J. & Siles, Marcelo E., 1999. "The Social Capital Foundations Of Trust In Global Agri-Food System Transactions," Staff Papers 11490, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 1987. "Transaction cost economics : The comparative contracting perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 617-625, December.
- Heiner, Ronald A, 1983. "The Origin of Predictable Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 560-595, September.
- Herbert A. Simon, 1991. "Organizations and Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 25-44, Spring.
- Nellis, J., 1999. "Time to Rethink Privatization in Transition Economies?," Papers 38, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Stanfield, J. David, 1999. "Creation Of Land Markets In Transition Countries: Implications For The Institutions Of Land Administration," Working Papers 12764, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Siles, Marcelo E., 2000. "Social Capital: Sympathy, Socio-Emotional Goods, And Institutions," Staff Papers 11819, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Englander, Ernest J., 1988. "Technology and Oliver Williamson's transaction cost economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 339-353, October.
- Daniel W. Bromley, 1997. "Rethinking Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1383-1393.
- Schmid, A. Allan, 1995. "Is There Any Theory in Institutional Economics?," Staff Papers 201204, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Anonymous & Delehanty, James M. & Roth, Michael J., 1996. "Land And Agrarian Reform In The Kyrgyz Republic," Research Papers 12757, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terrence Casey & Kevin Christ, 2005. "Social Capital and Economic Performance in the American States," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 86(4), pages 826-845.
- Serra, Teresa & Poli, Elena, 2015. "Shadow prices of social capital in rural India, a nonparametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 892-903.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Siles, Marcelo E. & Schmid, A. Allan, 2002. "Social Capital And Poverty Reduction: Toward A Mature Paradigm," Agricultural Economic Report Series 10941, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Isabella Santini & Anna de Pascale, "undated". "Social capital and its impact on poverty reduction: measurement issues in longitudinal and cross-country comparisons. Towards a unified framework in the European Union," Working Papers 101/12, Sapienza University of Rome, Metodi e modelli per l'economia, il territorio e la finanza MEMOTEF.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Institutional and Behavioral Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midaae:10943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .