|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Tax and Transfer Policy Institute Canberra, Australia
Crawford School of Public Policy
Australian National University
: +61 2 6125 2148
+61 2 6125 5448
JG Crawford Building, 132 Lennox Crossing, Canberra ACT 2601
RePEc:edi:ttanuau (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Agricultural Economics College Station, Texas (United States)
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77849-2124
RePEc:edi:datamus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zhang, Peilu & Zhang, Yinjunjie & Palma, Marco, 2018. "Social Norms and Competitiveness: My Willingness to Compete Depends on Who I am (supposed to be)," MPRA Paper 89727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Yinjunjie & Palma, Marco A., 2018. "Revisiting the Effects of Sugar Tax on Demand Elasticities - Evidence from the BLP Demand Model," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273978, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhang, Yinjunjie & Xu, Zhicheng & Palma, Marco, 2018. "Conveniently Dependent or Naively Overconfident? An Experimental Study on the Reaction to External Help," MPRA Paper 93899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Yinjunjie & Palma, Marco A., 2017. "The Impact of H1B Reform Act on High-skilled Labor Markets," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 259199, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhang, Yinjunjie & Xu, Zhicheng Phil & Palma, Marco A., 2017. "Misclassification Errors of Subjective Well-being: A New Approach to Mapping Happiness," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258553, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhang, Yinjunjie & Palma, Marco A. & Xu, Zhicheng Phil, 2016. "Unintended effects of the Alabama HB 56 immigration law on crime: A preliminary analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 68-71.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (2) 2018-11-19 2019-05-27. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2019-05-27. Author is listed
- NEP-GEN: Gender (1) 2018-11-19. Author is listed
- NEP-HAP: Economics of Happiness (1) 2018-09-24. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2018-11-19. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2019-05-27. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2018-11-19. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yinjunjie Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.