Report NEP-CBE-2019-05-27This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jordi Brandts & Isabel Busom & Cristina Lopez-Mayan & Judith Panadés, 2019. "Dispelling Misconceived Beliefs: Insights from Experiments," Working Papers 1096, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alves, Guillermo & Blanchard, Pablo & Burdin, Gabriel & Chávez, Mariana & Dean, Andres, 2019. "The Economic Preferences of Cooperative Managers," IZA Discussion Papers 12330, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten I. & Yoo, Hong Il, 2019. "Risk Attitudes, Sample Selection and Attrition in a Longitudinal Field Experiment," Working Papers 2-2019, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Vanberg, Christoph, 2019. "A short note on the rationality of the false consensus effect," Working Papers 0662, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Raymond Fisman & Ilyana Kiziemko & Silvia Vannutelli, 2018. "Distributional preferences in larger groups: Keeping up with the Joneses and keeping track of the tails," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-301, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Francesca Cornaglia & Michalis Drouvelis & Paolo Masella, 2019. "Competition and the role of group identity," Working Papers 886, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Zhang, Yinjunjie & Xu, Zhicheng & Palma, Marco, 2018. "Conveniently Dependent or Naively Overconfident? An Experimental Study on the Reaction to External Help," MPRA Paper 93899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hsiao, Yu Chin & Kemp, Simon & Servátka, Maroš, 2019. "On the Importance of Context in Sequential Decision-Making," MPRA Paper 94027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marielle Brunette & Julien Jacob, 2019. "Risk aversion, prudence and temperance: an experiment in gain and loss," Post-Print hal-02114762, HAL.
- Gary Charness & Francesco Feri & Miguel A. Meléndez-Jiménez & Matthias Sutter, 2019. "An Experimental Study on the Effects of Communication, Credibility, and Clustering in Network Games," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2019_08, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Erik Kole & Liesbeth Noordegraaf-Eelens & Bas Vringer, 2019. "Cognitive Biases and Consumer Sentiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-031/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Jason F. Shogren & Verity Watson, 2019. "Discrete Choice under Oaths," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 19007, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.